Where do you see the diaspora in 15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Do you see them as becoming more successful or less in academia more liberal or more religious. Will crime rates fall and will we start to see growing numbers going back to the homeland? Your thoughts on this.

I think not much will change or maybe even get worse... just imagine the kids some of the women in here will give birth to:mjlol: or have already done... the only thing i know is it will only get worse for reer Canada more abdijohnson on the way:chrisfreshhah:

the diaspora will no longer be "diaspora". they would have integrated completely into their host country. Its a natural process. I suggest that somalis should move back if they want their children to retain their culture completely. :yacadiim:. Horta if some of these somalis are struggling with their af somali and dhaqan, imagine their children :drakelaugh:. They would be merely "of somali descent" nothing "good" or "bad" about it.

More hoes, more gay hoes, more interracial marriages, more atheists. Somalis will explore other religions like Buddhism, Christianity, Rastafarian and even maybe extremist Hindu vegans. Some trannys will emerge.

There will be a huge drop in murders and rapes. Somalis will see an increase in high school graduation rates.

Somalis will not be socially awkward and will be friends with all races and religions and not only Somalis from their neighborhoods. Somalis don't even befriend Somalis from other postal codes today in places like England.

There will be a huge drop in believing Somalis because of the Somalis in grade school and middle school today and the other liberal influences around them.

I also think Saturday quran classes will suffer from low enrollment. Do you think the majority of believers here will even bother to teach their kids the Quran? Some will but 90% wont. They don't even read or pray themselves.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
the diaspora will no longer be "diaspora". they would have integrated completely into their host country. Its a natural process. I suggest that somalis should move back if they want their children to retain their culture completely. :yacadiim:. Horta if some of these somalis are struggling with their af somali and dhaqan, imagine their children :drakelaugh:. They would be merely "of somali descent" nothing "good" or "bad" about it.

I know some users like @Reign have stated their wish to remain in the West and make long term plans on that basis.

More hoes, more gay hoes, more interracial marriages, more atheists. Somalis will explore other religions like Buddhism, Christianity, Rastafarian and even maybe extremist Hindu vegans. Some trannys will emerge.

There will be a huge drop in murders and rapes. Somalis will see an increase in high school graduation rates.

Somalis will not be socially awkward and will be friends with all races and religions and not only Somalis from their neighborhoods. Somalis don't even befriend Somalis from other postal codes today in places like England.

There will be a huge drop in believing Somalis because of the Somalis in grade school and middle school today and the other liberal influences around them.

I also think Saturday quran classes will suffer from low enrollment. Do you think the majority of believers here will even bother to teach their kids the Quran? Some will but 90% wont. They don't even read or pray themselves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not a dream. You yourself have said you'll be moving back to Somalia because of how the Somali community has ended up.

But of course you won't be going back. None of them ever do and if they do, they come back permanently 1 year later

Your children will be more ilbaax than me. Times are changing. Somalis are getting integrated much more faster than even the 3-4th generation southern Europeans who still have their culture intact.

The only bad thing about all this is that Somali girls (not my female relatives) will not know how to make Somali cuisine; the girls our age today who are on their way to getting married will not know how to make sambuusa for their kids and husbands.

It's not a dream. You yourself have said you'll be moving back to Somalia because of how the Somali community has ended up.

But of course you won't be going back. None of them ever do and if they do, they come back permanently 1 year later

Your children will be more ilbaax than me. Times are changing. Somalis are getting integrated much more faster than even the 3-4th generation southern Europeans who still have their culture intact.

The only bad thing about all this is that Somali girls (not my female relatives) will not know how to make Somali cuisine; the girls our age today who are on their way to getting married will not know how to make sambuusa for their kids and husbands.

I'm not moving back because of the state of Somalis in the diaspora. I'm moving back because I'm an educated Somali and I want to help my people. The only place you're "prediction" will come true is in Gunada.:mjlol:

I'm not moving back because of the state of Somalis in the diaspora. I'm moving back because I'm an educated Somali and I want to help my people. The only place you're "prediction" will come true is in Gunada.:mjlol:

They will claim you're stealing local jobs like those in Xamar complained a few weeks ago.

I hope you all the success though

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I claim Somali.

You people think I'm the most lost Somali ever. 50% are way more lost than me.
You're a far right liberal pro-Iran pro-USA pro-Trump gay Somali who regularly posts biased comments and threads insulting the people who share an ethnicity with you. You're also a "non-denominational muslim" that probably supports Geert Wilders looking at your profile picture. You're extremely lost sxb, there's no two ways about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending