Where do you see the diaspora in 15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a far right liberal pro-Iran pro-USA pro-Trump gay Somali who regularly posts biased comments and threads insulting the people who share an ethnicity with you. You're also a "non-denominational muslim" that probably supports Geert Wilders looking at your profile picture. You're extremely lost sxb, there's no two ways about it.

Stop wailing. I insult all ethnic groups. You won't be getting a safe space from me.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Stop wailing. I insult all ethnic groups. You won't be getting a safe space from me.
Funny how that's the only part of my comment you addressed.
Your views make no sense. They're a complete clusterfuck.
Put some thought into your views before spouting them in your comments. It's been proven that you post comments to provoke users.

You're a far right liberal pro-Iran pro-USA pro-Trump gay Somali who regularly posts biased comments and threads insulting the people who share an ethnicity with you. You're also a "non-denominational muslim" that probably supports Geert Wilders looking at your profile picture. You're extremely lost sxb, there's no two ways about it.
I didn't think I will say this in my life but @AbdiJohnson isn't not the worst person in this website not by a long shot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
More hoes, more gay hoes, more interracial marriages, more atheists. Somalis will explore other religions like Buddhism, Christianity, Rastafarian and even maybe extremist Hindu vegans. Some trannys will emerge.

There will be a huge drop in murders and rapes. Somalis will see an increase in high school graduation rates.

Somalis will not be socially awkward and will be friends with all races and religions and not only Somalis from their neighborhoods. Somalis don't even befriend Somalis from other postal codes today in places like England.

There will be a huge drop in believing Somalis because of the Somalis in grade school and middle school today and the other liberal influences around them.

I also think Saturday quran classes will suffer from low enrollment. Do you think the majority of believers here will even bother to teach their kids the Quran? Some will but 90% wont. They don't even read or pray themselves.

I fucking hate you :damn::damn::damn:

This is all true. I have come across soo many Somali's that have left the Dhaqan and Deen in London.

We'll be completely assimilated into western society.
:mjcry:

But if we bring the inclusiveness of most western societies to Somalia.
And maintain strict separation of mosque and state.

More people can feel apart of the mission to rebuild the country again.

We need to keep the good parts of our culture and do away with the bad parts.
Somalia needs to become mostly liberal.
Liberal countries thrive the most.
:dabcasar:

We'll be completely assimilated into western society.
:mjcry:

But if we bring the inclusiveness of most western societies to Somalia.
And maintain strict separation of mosque and state.

More people can feel apart of the mission to rebuild the country again.

We need to keep the good parts of our culture and do away with the bad parts.
Somalia needs to become mostly liberal.
Liberal countries thrive the most.
:dabcasar:
Yeah that is why the US is the most powerful country in the world

Funny how that's the only part of my comment you addressed.
Your views make no sense. They're a complete clusterfuck.
Put some thought into your views before spouting them in your comments. It's been proven that you post comments to provoke users.

I need facts, not your wailing and your suspicions.

Just because I'm black and Somali and from a Muslim upbringing doesn't mean I can't have a mind of my own and side with you and believe your views. I'm an individual.

Lefties and their group identity bull lol

I wouldn't go that far.
We still have crazy republicans running things.
:whoa:

I'm talking about the majority liberal Scandinavian countries.
They're doing great over there.
:sass2:
I meant the US is the strongest country in the world and for the majority of its time it was conservative

I meant the US is the strongest country in the world and for the majority of its time it was conservative
Did you forget the 19 trillion dollar debt we owe???
:ayaanswag:

Building your country on the backs of other doesn't count.

And the only times we really thrived was when we've been fairly liberal.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt took us out of the Great Depression introducing liberal social welfare programs and stimulating the economy.

After Lyndon Baine Johnson passed the liberal civil rights act of 1964 and 1968.
The economy boomed and more houses started being brought thanks to the fair housing act.

Bill Clinton passed the 1993 liberal economic stimulus bill and the economy once again boomed and he ended up leaving office with a budget surplus.

Most of the time when republicans hold power in America.
We're fighting pointless wars, having crazy deficits, and in the middle of recessions.

And the only times we really thrived were when we've been fairly liberal.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt took us out of the Great Depression introducing liberal social welfare programs and stimulating the economy.

After Lyndon Baine Johnson passed the liberal civil rights act of 1964 and 1968.
The economy boomed and more houses started being brought thanks to the fair housing act.

Bill Clinton passed the 1993 liberal economic stimulus bill and the economy once again boomed and he ended up leaving office with a budget surplus.

We're fighting pointless wars, having crazy deficits, and in the middle of recessions.
You are just choosing Democratic presidents and listing their accomplishments first if all the reason why Lyndon b Johnson liberal civil act was because of the pressure of the black people it's not like he did it from his love to the blacks
And what Bill Clinton did was not anything out of the ordinary or did you forget what Ronald Reagan did when he took office the economy was in its worst shape since the great depression
The only person I agree with you about is Franklin Roosevelt

You are just choosing Democratic presidents and listing their accomplishments first if all the reason why Lyndon b Johnson liberal civil act was because of the pressure of the black people it's not like he did it from his love to the blacks
And what Bill Clinton did was not anything out of the ordinary or did you forget what Ronald Reagan did when he took office the economy was in its worst shape since the great depression
The only person I agree with you about is Franklin Roosevelt
But everything I said was true.
What did your republican presidents ever do for us other than bring pointless wars, more debt, and recessions?

Y'all only have Ronald Reagan but I have a whole list.
And he while he was president his "war on drugs" costed billions of dollars and was obviously targeting only one group of people.
It was so pointless he didn't accomplish a single thing. Crime was still rampant and money was being wasted.

Spare me his praises please.

What did your republican presidents ever do for us other than bring pointless wars, more debt, and recessions?

And he while he was president his "war on drugs" costed billions of dollars and was obviously targeting only one group of people.
It was so pointless he didn't accomplish a single thing. Crime was still rampant and money was being wasted.

His war on drugs targeted smugglers, dealers and cartels. I've seen Narcos :umad:

And the only times we really thrived was when we've been fairly liberal.

The economy is booming under Trump :siilaanyosmile:

The list is too long from Lincoln to Ronald Reagan (because every other Republican after that was shit) it will take me more than an hour to write all the accomplishments the Republicans did

The list is too long from Lincoln to Ronald Reagan (because every other Republican after that was shit) it will take me more than an hour to write all the accomplishments the Republicans did
I'm talking about modern day republicans
Go ahead and write that list.
I'll wait.
:bell:

OK I won't talk about Regan because we all know what he did
Eisenhower
He started NASA expanded Social Security. He also launched the Interstate Highway System, the Darpa
The national defense education act and atomic energy act were signed during his time in office
Nixon I know he isn't a good example but here are good things he did
He ended the war in Vietnam opened relations with china and created Environmental Protection Agency
His successor didn't do anything important so I will skip him
And the Soviet Union dissolved when bush senior was in power so that is something for him I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending