Which country besides yours do you respect

attash

Amaan Duule
Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Japan, China, and the "Asian Tigers" (Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong). Also Turkey, Rwanda, and Botswana to name a few.

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
DjiboutiπŸ‡©πŸ‡― could have joined Somalia in 1977. But instead they said no, for that reason I don't respect them, and I don't recognize them as a country.

I don't respect USA, Djibouti, Somaliland.
My guy flipped the equation... πŸ˜‚
sue makes stuff GIF

I respect Netherlands a lot. They really maximised their country to the fullest.

They have a saying "God created the earth, but the Dutch created the Netherlands" and when you look at what their country was and has become, it’s not a lie.

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
Which country besides mine do I respect πŸ€” I guess i respect somalia we share a lot of similarities Somalia and Somaliand.

Indonesia and Malaysia! What about you?
Wallahi before I opened this thread I was going to say Indonesia too. Simply because when I went to do umrah a decade ago, the people with the BEST manners were always the Indonesians. Always cleaned up after themself and other people’s mess next to them, always greeted you with a smile even they don’t know how to speak to you, never barged around when doing tawaf, they hung tight together in their groups with their flag on their clothes so you could identify them and they always stood out. I don’t have a single bad word or negative experience with them. Beautiful peeps and very welcoming.

I respect Netherlands a lot. They really maximised their country to the fullest.

They have a saying "God created the earth, but the Dutch created the Netherlands" and when you look at what their country was and has become, it’s not a lie.
Interesting. I would say Japan is more impressive considering they were utterly destroyed from WW2. Constant air raids dismantling their major cities and of course the nukes

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Japan, Turkey, Central Asian states, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, China, South Korea, America, The Nordics and Tunisia oh and eritrea and djibouti as well

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
Oman, Japan, Libya (pre civil war) , Serbia, Norway, Netherlands, Malaysia

Trending