Which SomaliSpot Users do you think are most attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
can any mod pls delete my pic, i put in 30 min timer but now it won't allow me to delete it
1678735162148.png

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought you were supposed to be some beauty hiding from the world, average up n coming model.
Wallahi some of you need to put your priorites in place if your trying to form a harem no offence.
@Sophisticate u sure ur not using sixir iyo saabayad? (i just need double s)

1678735977880.png

Last edited:
I thought you were supposed to be some beauty hiding from the world, average up n coming model.
Wallahi some of you need to put your priorites in place if your trying to form a harem no offence.
@Sophisticate u sure ur not using sixir iyo saabayad? (i just need double s)

Sophisticate definitely delievered, she deserved all bragging rights on her beauty
Unlike malab the LARPer :hemad:

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Sophisticate definitely delievered, she deserved all bragging rights on her beauty
Unlike malab the LARPer :hemad:
Sorry waalal I only give 8-9 I heard people calling her 12 too much. Iska Xishood ur sucking up bcz she is staff and you don't wanna get on her badside.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
such beautiful somali features, wallahi somali woman are the most beautiful woman on this world
Thank you. I would have to wholeheartedly agree.

I'm probably one of the oldest millennials on Sspot. I think I'm alright. Decent for pushing 40. I love you my kids. And my harem is an adoption centre to capture you all.
:drakelaugh:I don't say anything sensational. Respectful to all. Alx. My personality gives me bonus rating. Something you may wish to cultivate. For future reference.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Thank you. I would have to wholeheartedly agree.

I'm probably one of the oldest millennials on Sspot. I think I'm alright. Decent for pushing 40. I love you my kids. And my harem is an adoption centre to capture you all.
:drakelaugh:I don't say anything sensational. Respectful to all. Alx.
walaal as u are mod can u delete my pic

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I give her that but what I said still stands.
I don't see anything you said as disparaging at all. I'm flattered. I'm a staff member perhaps but I got here from being well-liked and diplomatic. If they boast me. I am eternally grateful and I accept their praise with grace. You'd think my days would be numbered.
Aging Jamie Lee Curtis GIF

walaal as u are mod can u delete my pic
Done.
You're pretty sis Mashallah!! <33
Thank you, sis.

Status
Not open for further replies.