Which SomaliSpot Users do you think are most attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
MBTIs are psedoscience but that makes a lot of sense. :pachah1:Your skepticism is admirable as are your leadership aspirations.
Ik everything about me is admirable that's why I am me.
Game Of Thrones Television GIF

Interesting you seem to look a bit like an ethiopian, were you born in somali galbeed or have family from there?
I mentioned in an earlier post that everyone tells me I don’t look somali😭 laakin both hooyo and abo are landers, hargeisa and ceerigabo respectively. I’m always told I look Ethiopian/eritrean though. Abo is 1/4yemeni but I highly doubt that has any effect on my look. It’s funny though

I mentioned in an earlier post that everyone tells me I don’t look somali😭 laakin both hooyo and abo are landers, hargeisa and ceerigabo respectively. I’m always told I look Ethiopian/eritrean though. Abo is 1/4yemeni but I highly doubt that has anything affect on my look. It’s funny though
Intresting I see Somali and you pass as one

Garaad diinle

 
I mentioned in an earlier post that everyone tells me I don’t look somali😭 laakin both hooyo and abo are landers, hargeisa and ceerigabo respectively. I’m always told I look Ethiopian/eritrean though. Abo is 1/4yemeni but I highly doubt that has any effect on my look. It’s funny though
Nah i clearly see the somali in you don't worry about that kkkkkk. This is probably from that 1/4 yemeni heritage.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Thank you sis. Mash'Allah you are pretty. Lovely hair and flawless skin.:2tjlv3e:
Slide me your fathers number in 2 years we'll make something work I'll pay a million in meher
Lol, that is very kind of you but aren't you 19? :deadosama:
Adoption Adopt GIF by This Is Us

Ik everything about me is admirable that's why I am me.
Game Of Thrones Television GIF
Keep it that way. When you remain strong and stalwart no one can pull you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.