Which user would you like to fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
I can understand why you'd like to fight some of the gaalo here (because we've frustrated your arguments) but why would you scrap someone who just left the faith and kept this a secret (which of course you found out somehow)?
Nothing to do with arguments. You've not won a single argument. Get you're head out of your ass khinziir xaar iska dhaqeynin waxid.

Nothing to do with arguments. Get you're head out of your ass khinziir xaar iska dhaqeynin waxid.

"The Dog of Benaadir" would be a more apt title for you seeing half the crap that comes out your mouth. This latest comment you've regurgitated just confirms this even more.

Hafez

VIP
"The Dog of Benaadir" would be a more apt title for you seeing half the crap that comes out your mouth. This latest comment you've regurgitated just confirms this even more.
You're the dog sxb. Odey oo bidaar weyn leh bilaa sharaf xaarka iska daqeynin. Nacalaa ii wixi bidhaartaa ku yaal ba wass.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I want to fight the resident dumb ass of Somalispot @Freebandz and you damn right I will win the fight.
Come at me nigga, I'm gonna put paws on you.

e9dab79e6cef9e0b9f8e866e8752d2a8.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'd take on every single one of you fuckers on this site like this:
Alaab alaabta ka la jibiska

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Do u want to get elbowed down below? No? I suggest you slowly walk outta this thread then :damedamn:

caadi ma tihid....I was hoping a billow rather then an elbow...:patrice:

on another note its been a while since a slaped a girl, god she was a ...:snoop:

Seoul

. . .
caadi ma tihid....I was hoping a billow rather then an elbow...:patrice:

on another note its been a while since a slaped a girl, god she was a ...:snoop:
I once saw a guy beat a white female chav in kfc. She was running her mouth and she paid the price lol.

On another note it's been a while since I've used my kickboxing skills....

Status
Not open for further replies.