VIP
imma be all fist of fury on yo ass
:wtf::yacadiim:
tumblr_mldvk2AsEX1ql8p4no1_500.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Realwarya more like yeswarya, he's a yes man of SS, anyone can download a programme into him & get this automaton to do their bidding. War illahay hadu ku roon yahay, if you tie him to a tree & come back several years later, don't be surprised to find him their waiting like the docile, servile serf that he is kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Next time think twice before you summon up the cognitive dissonance you duck faced buck tooth bugs bunny looking mofo kkk

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I am posing no threat to him, the most imminent threat he faces is, to prevent his teeth from attacking his face.

Kkk why do they conjure up the cognitive dissonance, then they complain, Nacaala..
what u gon' about ur receding bidaar that stretchin to ur ass crack man?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
what u gon' about ur receding bidaar that stretchin to ur ass crack man?
Don't give me the evil eye sis, this bidaar is a blessing from Allah. Several times it came to my aid, when niggaz were looking to end me, then one of them said wait, I swear he didn't have a bidaar, the rest concurred & let me live Alhamdulillah, this bidaar & me have been through thick & thin, through blood, sweat & tears, this bidaar defines me, I wouldn't be the man I am today without this bidaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.