While Farmajo goes to war with other Somali regions, Oromia raises a massive army of orcs

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The way we would get destroyed in a potential civil war isn't even funny. Pray dawgggg
The only people at risk are people who live in other regions unfortunately oromos and amharas dont understand that and will move to places like dire dhabe and harar. Any somali in Adis can just forget about it.

massacring somali region is difficult because its so sparsely populated and nomads can just leave in droves when land gets occupied. Dir are the most at risk.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I am not saying they don't live there just pointing out it's not just them

EDIT: I should of said "only" in my first comment
Many people live in somalia who arent somali does that mean we have to say that isnt a somali territory? Respect where people are majority atleast at a cultural level when not political. I hope they come back to being apart of somali galbeed because hawiye in galbeed will genuinely be extinct within our generation if not.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Many people live in somalia who arent somali does that mean we have to say that isnt a somali territory? Respect where people are majority atleast at a cultural level when not political. I hope they come back to being apart of somali galbeed because hawiye in galbeed will genuinely be extinct within our generation if not.

They won't go extinct relax skirmishes where both sides get clapped isn't the end of the world.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
In what way have they held their ground? They willingly joined Oromia.
:mjlol:
Baabili is still majority Somali, unlike Dir Dhabe which is 50/50.

It may be part of Oromia because of dumb decision but one of their leaders but they still have their degmo:samwelcome:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
They won't go extinct relax skirmishes where both sides get clapped isn't the end of the world.
There are numerous occasions which thousands of people are displaced. There are also numerous tribes that were assimilated that is a clear reality.

VIP
The only people at risk are people who live in other regions unfortunately oromos and amharas dont understand that and will move to places like dire dhabe and harar. Any somali in Adis can just forget about it.

massacring somali region is difficult because its so sparsely populated and nomads can just leave in droves when land gets occupied. Dir are the most at risk.

I hope those Dirs get run over. They cause nothing but trouble

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Baabili is still majority Somali, unlike Dir Dhabe which is 50/50.

It may be part of Oromia because of dumb decision but one of their leaders but they still have their degmo:samwelcome:
Its actually part of the ONLF Core argument that all land lost (moyale/baabili) were unrightfully given by illegitimate heads through corruption (AbdiIley) they will have to be subject to referendum when (If) somali galbeed gets referendum.

At the time of the 77 war people didnt have the concept that all that land belongs to Ogaden it was seen as general somali territory (Hawiye/Isaaq/Dir/Darood/Gardheere) now however everyone has pretty much renounced any claim to that land. ONLF might not have the name people like but youd be suprised by the support they get from Hawiye and Hararis.