While Farmajo goes to war with other Somali regions, Oromia raises a massive army of orcs

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
is the sheer number to compensate for there lack of inteligence?
That's sad wallahi, the oromo threat is very serious
aren't certain somalis clans like jaarso or gurgure(sorry if neither of these clan reside in dir dhabe my knowlegde of the cities clan composition is limited) counted as oromo to skew the statitics?
anyways our real enemy are the tigray and amhara, Oromo agression upon somalis are mostly ochrestrated by these two group mention before, also habesha are well verse about somali clan politics so don't underestimate there cunningness.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
is the sheer number to compensate for there lack of inteligence?

aren't certain somalis clans like jaarso or gurgure(sorry if neither of these clan reside in dir dhabe my knowlegde of the cities clan composition is limited) counted as oromo to skew the statitics?
anyways our real enemy are the tigray and amhara, Oromo agression upon somalis are mostly ochrestrated by these two group mention before, also habesha are well verse about somali clan politics so don't underestimate there cunningness.
Yeah they are counted as Oromo. Tigray still call the shots in Ethiopia

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Yeah they are counted as Oromo. Tigray still call the shots in Ethiopia
i don't think so.
abiy has shafted them really hard with disolving there puppet party the EPRDF, sabotaging there economy to even threating to cut there funding.
although abiy isn't has popular has he used to be.
ER1kvt7W4AEZU8c(3).jpg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
i don't think so.
abiy has shafted them really hard with disolving there puppet party the EPRDF, sabotaging there economy to even threating to cut there funding.
although abiy isn't has popular has he used to be.View attachment 98108
How many soldiers do you think each kilil has at their disposal?

Is the Fed army just Liyu police from every kilil counted under one? Amhara are lacking so hard that much is obvious.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That's what happens when your brain is too rigid to comprehend the priorities. FailMaajo should be liberating AS held territories instead of igniting a catastrophic civil war that could threaten the legitimacy of his regime.

Last edited: