White girl embarasses her DICK SUCKING Somali ex boyfriend who forced her to abort their baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170124_114649.jpg

does the guy look somali?

even if this is fake, that poor guy's picture is being passed around for the laughs and he is being humiliated all over the internet.:francis:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
does the guy look somali?

even if this is fake, that poor guy's picture is being passed around for the laughs and he is being humiliated all over the internet.:francis:
He kinda looks like a mixed race downy, no? I don't think he's Somali but his forehead...:hmm:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
He kinda looks like a mixed race downy, no? I don't think he's Somali but his forehead...:hmm:
This feels fake as f*ck and while I know you can never truly tell what ethnicity someone is just by looking at them, my gut is telling me he isn't Somali. His whole look just seems off :cosbyhmm:

doesn't look like he has down syndrome but he is cross-eyed. he might be mixed :cosbyhmm:

still.. sad for someone's pic to be circulated like that:francis:

that's why I deleted Instagram and stopped posting any pics of me.

Interesting that Somalis are raped in UK jails. The West Africans and Jamaicans and Pakis use them as a prison

I heard of two previous cases, where one screamed "hoyoo" while he was getting doggy styled on all fours.

Status
Not open for further replies.