White girl embarasses her DICK SUCKING Somali ex boyfriend who forced her to abort their baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Interesting that Somalis are raped in UK jails.

I heard of two previous cases, where one screamed "hoyoo" while he was getting doggy styled on all fours.

Keep your fantasies to yourself, saqajaan waaxid

giphy.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Interesting that Somalis are raped in UK jails. The West Africans and Jamaicans and Pakis use them as a prison

I heard of two previous cases, where one screamed "hoyoo" while he was getting doggy styled on all fours.
"One screamed 'hooyo' kulaha :susp:
That was probably you xooloyahow :pacspit:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I heard another story from Ottawa where an Eritrean who was involved with Somali drug dealers got arrested and he too was raped in prison many times. Hes out of prison now and doesn't get out of his room.
There's no way of verifying this so we have to go by your word here :kodaksmiley:
If this is true then poor guy :mjcry:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Interesting that Somalis are raped in UK jails. The West Africans and Jamaicans and Pakis use them as a prison

It's all in your head. You fantasise about biddas and pakis dominating you.

That kinda explains why you come to the UK every summer :hova:

It's all in your head. You fantasise about biddas and pakis dominating you.

That kinda explains why you come to the UK every summer :hova:

Anyone can type Somalian on Twitter search and see the Somalis being bullied. Nigerians and Pakis make up 90% of Somalian mentions.

The funniest joke I heard from a Nigerian: Somalians throw their television in the air to get SKY TV

:mjlol:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
There's no way of verifying this so we have to go by your word here :kodaksmiley:
If this is true then poor guy :mjcry:

I think this was just a horror story told to Eurotrash kids so they would behave. I remember my parents making it seem like the U.K was a dangerous ghetto where people would be preying on you in every corner and people go to jail for everything. I was shook when my abo told me about prison rape. That's when I decided I'd never ever go jail lmfao. Almost every eurotrash kid I met at the time was fed similar bullshit stories. I wonder how widespread this was kkkk,

@666 runti, did you get fed this BS as well? :mjlol: and perhaps @dhegdheer even though I'm pretty sure it was a boys exclusive thing

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Anyone can type Somalian on Twitter search and see the Somalis being bullied. Nigerians and Pakis make up 90% of Somalian mentions.

The funniest joke I heard from a Nigerian: Somalians throw their television in the air to get SKY TV

:mjlol:

Only in AbdiJohnsons mind does a twitter joke = prison rape

All you're telling us is that you fantasise about prison rape you sexually frustrated hoe :susp:

Only in AbdiJohnsons mind does a twitter joke = prison rape

All you're telling us is that you fantasise about prison rape you sexually frustrated hoe :susp:

I get laid at least once a week so I'm not sexually frustrated.

But prison rape is a fantasy yes. I find it hot. We all have our fetishes

Status
Not open for further replies.