White girl embarasses her DICK SUCKING Somali ex boyfriend who forced her to abort their baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Immanuel Kant

:leon:
Lol that sentence that says his brother fucked his mom and is his father :ftw9nwa: is a quip about inbreeding, but it's the one that gets picked out as the whole thing being labeled "FAKE".

Or
"I read it somewhere else"

"I would've heard it on the Somali grapevine if it was real"

ETC, and so forth.

Tfw everything on a scale from 0.00001--10 of all manner of issues posted are deemed "FAKE".

You can't attribute anything you don't like for falsehood. That's an odd form of extreme denialism on a T/F spectrum that should tend towards somewhere in the middle when it comes to anonymous calacals of this nature.

It's a coping mechanism that appears to be inexorably linked to ceeb culture, where apparently the reader personalizes the instance that's being shared only bc it's supposedly 1) authored by a Somali 2) is "Ceeb".

The operable question is, "How can I falsify?"

It didn't happen. It doesn't happen. It never was.

The perpetual rose-colored goggle.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Lol that sentence that says his brother fucked his mom and is his father :ftw9nwa: is a quip about inbreeding, but it's the one that gets picked out as the whole thing being labeled "FAKE".

Or

ETC, and so forth.

Tfw everything on a scale from 0.00001--10 of all manner of issues posted are deemed "FAKE".

You can't attribute anything you don't like for falsehood. That's an odd form of extreme denialism on a T/F spectrum that should tend towards somewhere in the middle when it comes to anonymous calacals of this nature.

It's a coping mechanism that appears to be inexorably linked to ceeb culture, where apparently the reader personalizes the instance that's being shared only bc it's supposedly 1) authored by a Somali 2) is "Ceeb".

I actually agree with you to an extent. Often you'll see blatant Somalis get passed on to Ethiopians or Somali-Bantus but this is a clear-cut case.
:bell:

VixR

Veritas
I actually agree with you to an extent. Often you'll see blatant Somalis get passed on to Ethiopians or Somali-Bantus but this is a clear-cut case.
:bell:
They're Bantu. They're Ethiopians :dead:

How could I forget? That's another thing happens often.

Which part is clear cut?

View attachment 12217

It is the same old game, take picture of your rival and trash him online. When I was at school we used to take picture and write on top of it missing crazy person, then sticked it on walls.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
They're Bantu. They're Ethiopians :dead:

How could I forget? That's another thing happens often.

Which part is clear cut?
I give up I can't find it. There's some website that let's you search your city and shows 'dirt' on locals posted by members. Pretty much all of the posts were something along the lines of OP.

I think this was just a horror story told to Eurotrash kids so they would behave. I remember my parents making it seem like the U.K was a dangerous ghetto where people would be preying on you in every corner and people go to jail for everything. I was shook when my abo told me about prison rape. That's when I decided I'd never ever go jail lmfao. Almost every eurotrash kid I met at the time was fed similar bullshit stories. I wonder how widespread this was kkkk,

@666 runti, did you get fed this BS as well? :mjlol: and perhaps @dhegdheer even though I'm pretty sure it was a boys exclusive thing

I don't know about prison rape lmao but ppl made it sound like UK had like white vans parked in every corner, ready to snatch kids :icon lol:

Tbh I don't think I'd let my hypothetical child have as much freedom here , to wander around, as I did growing up :ftw9nwa:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

Or

ETC, and so forth.

:mjlol:

:mjlol:
VixR said:

Or

ETC, and so forth.

wtf did I just read.:what1:

Interesting that Somalis are raped in UK jails. The West Africans and Jamaicans and Pakis use them as a prison

I heard of two previous cases, where one screamed "hoyoo" while he was getting doggy styled on all fours.

Plz don't generalize your personal experience in jail on every Somali, generalization is for ignorant people.

Plz don't generalize your personal experience in jail on every Somali, generalization is for ignorant people.

Someone repeated that very well known incident before. Don't be angry at facts. Denying facts is why Somalia/Somalialand/Puntland are hell on Earth. Accept facts to better your situation.

First of all do you know him personally? Let's hear from him, not from his stupid bitter ex girlfriend that is out for revenge.

@BrightEyes said she might know him and said if he is who he is, then he's Somali.

Someone repeated that very well known incident before. Don't be angry at facts. Denying facts is why Somalia/Somalialand/Puntland are hell on Earth. Accept facts to better your situation.

@BrightEyes knows him and confirmed he's Somali.

And who is bright eyes ? unknown person, she could be his ex girlfriend who made these allegations. Unless we hear his side of story, the whole story is bunch of lies, Just random picture of guy and pathetic lies of jealous ex girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.