white guys are ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I don't know but every time i see a white boy i feel like throwing up
Even west africans are even attractive to me if you place them next to a white man
They just look so greasy and red :susp:
My sister married a Swedish man and I don't even know why, He was ugly asf
Their kid looks cute though

2205.jpg,q1486494327.pagespeed.ce.23Va9jgqIz.jpg

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Even west africans are even attractive to me if you place them next to a white man
MashaAllah!! You have a good intuition and good taste.:ohhhdamn:

The only time these women talk well about Somali men is when they have to bash other smh :susp:

they are the ugliest race. ugh pasty white skin, lips so then their in a diffrent dimension, light eyes that just look scary (they look like serial killers that eat your body and stuff it in the fridge) .

you'd have to be mentally ill to be into that. there are a FEW exceptions but their usually mixed or mediterranean/jewish/italian/spanish decent

I think a guy from any ethnicity with a fit healthy body can look sexy. P.s Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy is sexy but so are plenty of other men from other ethnicities. I've seen some hideous cadaan men too. There's no ethnic group that I can think of that has a disproportionate amount of attractive people compared to other ethnic groups. If I had to choose it would be Somalis ( fed properly + given the equipment to work out + given education and resources). Mashallah we are a good looking group but I could be biased...I was raised to love my people.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I think a guy from any ethnicity with a fit healthy body can look sexy. P.s Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy is sexy but so are plenty of other men from other ethnicities. I've seen some hideous cadaan men too. There's no ethnic group that I can think of that has a disproportionate amount of attractive people compared to other ethnic groups. If I had to choose it would be Somalis ( fed properly + given the equipment to work out + given education and resources). Mashallah we are a good looking group but I could be biased...I was raised to love my people.
Naa beenta jooji
I can't look at white peoples pasty ass skin, I get grossed out
I have no problems with asians though maybe because they don't look greasy?
The only European men I have no problem with is Greek men.
I don't even have a problem with ugly Faraaxs

I'm confused. I thought you were male.

Are you a homosexual?

I agree sis, never knew why people always thirsted over white guys- they're nothing special and most smell kinda weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.