Status
Not open for further replies.
Wa matagi raba walleh

giphy.gif

Iska tag!!

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't know but every time i see a white boy i feel like throwing up
Even west africans are even attractive to me if you place them next to a white man
They just look so greasy and red :susp:
My sister married a Swedish man and I don't even know why, He was ugly asf
Their kid looks cute though
Horta who is the girl in your dp :cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
Plenty are attractive, others not so much. There's this colleague that's really superb looking. Holy crap, he's hott but he gets butthurt real easily and he's a little slow just like the stereotype.

Plenty are attractive, others not so much. There's this colleague that's really superb looking. Holy crap, he's hott but he gets butthurt real easily and he's a little slow just like the stereotype.
Lol one coworker got me a cake with the Ethiopian flag on it. I was like if you don't get this bs outta my face lol. They think Somalia and Ethiopia are the same country. Akaas
:camby:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Holy shit farmaajo has got to fix things, there is no way I'm ever raising daughters in the west

:faysalwtf:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
I think a guy from any ethnicity with a fit healthy body can look sexy. P.s Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy is sexy but so are plenty of other men from other ethnicities. I've seen some hideous cadaan men too. There's no ethnic group that I can think of that has a disproportionate amount of attractive people compared to other ethnic groups. If I had to choose it would be Somalis ( fed properly + given the equipment to work out + given education and resources). Mashallah we are a good looking group but I could be biased...I was raised to love my people.
My face when i saw angela Davis's comment:bell:

My face when i saw her somali guy comment...:manny:

VixR

Veritas
Lol one coworker got me a cake with the Ethiopian flag on it. I was like if you don't get this bs outta my face lol. They think Somalia and Ethiopia are the same country. Akaas
:camby:
They're more widely known than we are. No biggie. I don't feel offended, I correct. I'm friendly with Habeshas, but you know how at the end of some names we top it with an "ey/ay" for, IDK, endearment? Ex. "Marianay". They change it to a "ye" in the same way apparently or at least it manifested that way in Amharic with my name. I would politely ask them to stop 'cuz I didn't like it. It felt different, like it wasn't my name anymore, too Habeshizing.

They're more widely known than we are. No biggie. I don't feel offended, I correct. I'm friendly with Habeshas, but you know how at the end of some names we top it with an "ey/ay" for, IDK, endearment? Ex. "Marianay". They change it to a "ye" in the same way apparently or at least it manifested that way in Amharic with my name. I would politely ask them to stop 'cuz I didn't like it. It felt different, like it wasn't my name anymore, too Habeshizing.
Well I do live in the habeshi capital of the world which is Washington DC. They for some reason think I'm a lowkey Oromo but I don't want to admit it lol. That's so true they do the habeshizing of somali names tho. But one thing that bothers me about them is that if Somalis don't fit the "barkhad from captain philips" look they'll try to say you must be "mixed".
:faysalwtf:
Overall they're nice and rep East Africa pretty hard.
:dabcasar:

so your name is Mariam:damnmusic:

Status
Not open for further replies.