White Nationalists aka Alt-Righters go full Nazi at a Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Yeah I agree.

SJW are a bunch of fucking annoying college idiots who are a pain in the ass but not very scary at all. The Alt-Right are legit promoting white nationalism which is a deadly ideology.

Who's more dangerous, Lunanomad or Richard Spencer? Lol. Not a contest.
while sjw's are calaacaling on twitter, the alt-right is getting shit done and fast

from zero to effectively whitehouse incumbents in a year :leon:

Apollo

VIP
Trump isn't alt-right. He only shits on Muslims and Mexicans. These guys hate all non-whites, even East Asians. They want white countries to stay fully white. Trump won't be banning the Congolese or the Vietnamese from migrating to the US.

Trump isn't alt-right. He only shits on Muslims and Mexicans. These guys hate all non-whites, even East Asians. They want white countries to stay fully white. Trump won't be banning the Congolese or the Vietnamese from migrating to the US.
But trump is the candidate they back though

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
IMG_20161122_141028.jpg

:mugshotman:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
good luck somali people

might have to find a way to sponsor bahal, reiko and vix outta that country but it's gonna be tough when they do a background search on my homie and see anti-roger manifestos scattered around his room

imma figure it out

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
good luck somali people

might have to find a way to sponsor bahal, reiko and vix outta that country but it's gonna be tough when they do a background search on my homie and see anti-roger manifestos scattered around his room

imma figure it out
Anti-Roger, have you got various pictures on a wall? Some crossed out some not, all connected by pins and strings? :mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Anti-Roger, have you got various pictures on a wall? Some crossed out some not, all connected by pins and strings? :mjlol:

yeah sxb. i'm figuring out the conspiracy slowly but surely

:hemad:

runti roger was the best thing to ever happen to somali people. never have i seen such a roastable individual. he's therapy and i revere him.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
f*ck you guys. I had completely forgotten about reer Roger for 3 months but I'm laughing hard again :mjlol::russ:

Ffs @Bahal man

that comment was made before i joined :mjlol:

i saw your thread dedicated to the comment and laughed for a good ten minutes. just giggling the shit was so funny :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.