White Nationalists aka Alt-Righters go full Nazi at a Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I keep replaying and cackling :mjlol:
That one yt lady slowly getting up as well has me :dead: trying to act like she was paying attention even tho we all know she fell asleep half way through the maxadarow
even tila tequila is getting in on the action

sub-buzz-25573-1479781907-1.jpg

these alt right niggas all look socially awkward af, hitler woulda prolly gassed them for being retarded. look at homeboy's hover hand, nigga clenching his fist so hard :deadosama:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
even tila tequila is getting in on the action

sub-buzz-25573-1479781907-1.jpg

these alt right niggas all look socially awkward af, hitler woulda prolly gassed them for being retarded. look at homeboy's hover hand, nigga clenching his fist so hard :deadosama:

LOOL damn her twitter account got suspended immediately. The Jews anit playing around, their on overdrive (good thing really)

@Bielsa has been brainwashed by left-wing media who are sad that Clinton lost. He and white supremacist was never part of the alt right. The alt right was created by the Zionist Breitbart that has many black and Latino and Jewish and Muslim employees.

I'll give the lefties something: they are very good at propaganda.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:mjlol: Why can't they do the Nazi salute properly, looks like they're missing some tendons and shit.

Trumps approved response to nazi alt right on behalf of his transition team

“President-elect Trump has continued to denounce racism of any kind, and he was elected because he will be a leader for every American,” the statement reads. “To think otherwise is a complete misrepresentation of the movement that united Americans from all backgrounds.”

That should set yall paranoia at ease :wow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.