Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

They even have the appropriate glass. :obama:

I wonder what they were celebrating? Shabaab's invasion of the North?:ohreally:

Duchess

VIP
FYI, the picture was taken in Somalia ( Halane, Mogadishu) where the use, sale and/or distribution of alcohol is forbidden. Why are they breaking the very laws they are meant to uphold?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The laws of the country do not apply to the new colonial administrators of Somalia. Tells you all you need to know about how much the UN, EU and AU respect the sovereignty of Somalia. They have no qualms about importing wine into the country because they see how blase Somali lawmakers are about them violating it. The law only applies to the little people.

If you type 'Khamri/Khamro' 'Mandooriyad' into YT, u would see all kinds of alcohol that were seized being destroyed.

Its mostly cheap Ŵodka from Ethiopia.

Duchess

VIP
Alcohol is available in every corner of Somalia. I remember watching a video about Alcohol seizures in Puntland.

This isn't about the availability or use of alcohol by the average citizen. The average Farah or Halima would be arrested for alcohol use, but alcohol is being served in Somalia's most famous army base with high-ranking politicians in attendance. You don't see anything wrong with that?:childplease:

Hubble

VIP
The laws of the country do not apply to the new colonial administrators of Somalia. Tells you all you need to know about how much the UN, EU and AU respect the sovereignty of Somalia. They have no qualms about importing wine into the country because they see how blase Somali lawmakers are about them violating it. The law only applies to the little people.

Mate these guys sleep with prostitutes and are well acquainted with every bottle in a bar. They break the law and then gaalo feel They can too bc why the hell not? They won't feel obliged to uphold laws that the leaders themselves don't adhere to.

waraabe

Your superior
South is really messed up. Drinking in public. I mean would these westerners allow our leaders to eat khat infront of them or join in with them.

Reer Koonfur need to wake up, forget qabiil for one sec and free their nation from these traitors to Islam and Somali. Alcohol is banned.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Are you saying there's shaani in the glass?

Lol, I don't support these politicians but it's obvious the OP has something against the Govt in Mogadishu, a wine glass on a table which could have any drink does not warrant this kind of allegation, this thread is petty and I suggest next time bring some real damaging evidence if yall really want to Incriminate.

Duchess

VIP
Lol, I don't support these politicians but it's obvious the OP has something against the Govt in Mogadishu, a wine glass on a table which could have any drink does not warrant this kind of allegation, this thread is petty and I suggest next time bring some real damaging evidence if yall really want to Incriminate.

LOL are you seriously trying to defend this? Alcohol is illegal in Somalia and it was being served in their presence in our most famous military base. Logic would dictate that they either 1) condone the consumption of alcohol or 2) were partaking in it themselves. Which option is more favorable to you?:comeon:

Next you will try to argue that it's ginger ale in that glass. :childplease:

I'm not surprised. Line up some Somali politicians and count the beer belly's. Some people think they wear ill fitting suits because they don't know any better/ don't have style/ can't dress themselves, the truth is they're trying to hide their beer belly's. I know what's up. :diddyswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts