White Wine: the alcohol of choice for Somali politician's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I heard madaxweyne xasan shiekh sips Hennessy on the rocks war madax dhadkan mah aha maxa weeye mafioso, lacagta Shacabka masakiinta somali'eed lugu tala galay bey qamri ku caabayan.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They are pissed out their nut and then they can chat shit...

..and get banged.

jamie_vardy_goals__3510267b.jpg

sharia exist only in paper,if these foreign dignatories and ambassadors want to have fun with wine,it is their own choice and nothing wrong with it,i was in dubai airport when i saw huge clubs offering wine cheaply,does that make emirati people less muslim or gaalo?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
sharia exist only in paper,if these foreign dignatories and ambassadors want to have fun with wine,it is their own choice and nothing wrong with it,i was in dubai airport when i saw huge clubs offering wine cheaply,does that make emirati people less muslim or gaalo?
Ina lillah waa ina illahay rajiicuun.

Illeen waa Iska socota you're the definition of useless eater lol war Dubai iyo meel kale ajnabi leedahay ma laga hadlayo ee Somalia weeye markas maxa iga suaal ah saas mah Muslim ku tahay? Cognitive dissonance boowe..

i stand corrected,what makes somalia different then Dubai both are muslim lands.sxb,muslimimada mahan sida aad u fahantay oo ah in maqaayada dadka ka cunteynaayo laysku dhex qarxiyo,ama dad muslimiinta hoobiyaal lala dhaco ,that is the kind of islam aad rabtid in aad sanka naga galisid.

If someone wants to drink alcohol, than thats on them.

During Siyaad Bare's regime, alcohol was freely available to mostly affluent Somalis.

Here in the West, 20% of Somalis regularly consume alcohol.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i stand corrected,what makes somalia different then Dubai both are muslim lands.sxb,muslimimada mahan sida aad u fahantay oo ah in maqaayada dadka ka cunteynaayo laysku dhex qarxiyo,ama dad muslimiinta hoobiyaal lala dhaco ,that is the kind of islam aad rabtid in aad sanka naga galisid.
Boowe kuwas aniga ka neceb ee ii tuusi hada aragtid aniga xabaada kowaad ku dhuufaniyo.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@blood We are talking about Islam miise you conflate terrorism with Islam? Forget your opinion cause to be a Muslim means to submit & surrender your will to the will of Allah. So why don't you tell me what Allah says about the matter since you are Muslim, you are Muslim soo mah aha.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kan waaguu yara ba dhan galaaso badan lala dhacay. Some sort of special bell goes off in his head and he writes wax aan la aqoon.

DR Menace should study this neef waa mid cajiib ah.
Taloo glass mesha maxa Keene lol wax u ku hadlo bu waaye waskan dheh you & your gaal girlfriend can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts