Who’s your favourite user?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I love everyone on SSPOT, adeer Jiron can't play favoritism but I wan't every member to know that I am proud of all of you'll :)

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I take that back, honestly literally all of you have at least something admirable about yourselves.

a y a n

VIP
I feel like being nice today, so imma just be nice to who I see on this thread thus far
@Daughter of samaale you seem to have another wild imagination and whimsical personality while at the same time being a somewhat analytical person.
@Alexander The Great funny guy, though a bit harsh at times you usually have some way to make a joke out of something
@ibn Yahya Al-Sooli extremely down to earth, really practical person
@Jiron the literal post positive user on sspot, a role model truly
@LRW20 20 a really laid back user who seems to be able to make anything a little more light hearted than it is, pretty funny too

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
What’s the difference between athari and salafi because I used them interchangeably but I think that’s wrong....

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I feel like being nice today, so imma just be nice to who I see on this thread thus far
@Daughter of samaale you seem to have another wild imagination and whimsical personality while at the same time being a somewhat analytical person.
@Alexander The Great funny guy, though a bit harsh at times you usually have some way to make a joke out of something
@ibn Yahya Al-Sooli extremely down to earth, really practical person
@Jiron the literal post positive user on sspot, a role model truly
@LWR20 a really laid back user who seems to be able to make anything a little more light hearted than it is, pretty funny too
Abaayo, you made me tear up ❤️❤️

a y a n

VIP
@Garen really light hearted person. extremely open and a person that seems to believe in freedom of speech to a large extent. Again, humorous in his or her or their own way.

Trending

Latest posts