Who do you look up to?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
You sure about that?

niAiweT.png
Typical somali emasculated men r tryna slander our queen.

Nelson Mandela is someone i respect the most, when he came to power he choose to forgive his enemies at a time he was capable of taking revenge. Are any of you that good?

Napoleon Bonaparte from a noble in rags to the Emperor of a 2/3s of Europe.

Adolf H!tker
From a failed painter to Ruler of all Europe.

Abdulhamid II modernized the Ottoman Empire and won its first war in almost a century brought back the dead man of Europe before being struck down by an internal coup.

I only like abdulhamid out of your role models

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Nelson Mandela is someone i respect the most, when he came to power he choose to forgive his enemies at a time he was capable of taking revenge. Are any of you that good?
Nah he was decent but isn't amazing. A real nigga would take back his land from illegal settlers who enslaved and oppressed his people for 400 years.
Notice how countries like Zimbabwe who got rid of their white population no longer face issues of the native blacks being beaten and attacked?
But in South Africa little black kids are being beaten up by white people for entering a pool in their own country like its 1960s.

The only reason the media worships activists like Mandela and MLK instead of real black freedom fighters like Malcom X is because these people were soft on whites

You sure about that?

niAiweT.png
Faraxs and their obsession of spreading fake progranda to put dirt on queen araweelo's name never surprises me. I mean yall are till this day childishly throwing rocks at her grave, @Barni they're lying on her name because she dedicated her entire life to bravely fight to liberate somali women, besides FGM originally came from ancient Egyptians.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Faraxs and their obsession of spreading fake progranda to put dirt on queen araweelo's name never surprises me. I mean yall are till this day childishly throwing rocks at her grave, @Barni they're lying on her name because she dedicated her entire life to bravely fight to liberate somali women, besides FGM originally came from ancient Egyptians.
She use to castrate men is that liberating women?

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
If those same men are the ones oppressing and taking both old and young women freedom then yes.
I heard she did it just to put fear into men's hearts. I hope she is just folklore because Somalia don't need this type of person in our history, man hating over weight cleopatra.

I heard she did it just to put fear into men's hearts. I hope she is just folklore because Somalia don't need this type of person in our history, man hating over weight cleopatra.
Her weight was never mentioned? Weak men with no spine or real masculinity love to downplay any women who knows her worth as "fat ugly feminists". In her story she was r*ped hence why she was so determined to give other woman and younger girls to freedom to fight back.

Trending

Latest posts