Who do you look up to?

Nelson Mandela is someone i respect the most, when he came to power he choose to forgive his enemies at a time he was capable of taking revenge. Are any of you that good?

Fu** forgiveness; get back what is owed to you at least.

triple-hhh.gif

How do you allow a white minority to own 72% of the privately owned land and all the industry in the Country?

Don't get me wrong, Nelson Mandela had incredible resilience and demonstrated extraordinary strength while he was in prison, however, it's clear that the ANC exchanged his release and the end of Apartheid with continued white dominance over the economy.

That was a bad deal.

How did this turn into beef over arawelo 💀

We don't even know if she's real so none of what she supposedly did or didn't do doesn't even matter plus my question was about contemporaries

noneck.png

From my personal life, my father and mother. Both for different reasons. Aabo taught me how to live as a Muslim. He was my role model. And hooyo taught me what patience is.

Other people, I just take inspiration from their thought process and journeys in life.

From my personal life, my father and mother. Both for different reasons. Aabo taught me how to live as a Muslim. He was my role model. And hooyo taught me what patience is.

Other people, I just take inspiration from their thought process and journeys in life.
Same the older I get the more I have respect and admiration for my parents.

hows darod fake if his abtirsi is real. the fact of him being an arab or not is irrelevant if his abtirisi can be traced
His abtirsi is not 100% real
If it is can you explain to me how almost 0 ethnic Somalis have the same paternal haplogroup as the Banu Hashin?

Trending

Latest posts