who is this girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
The prophet wasn't perfect and nobody would be perfect we only should strive for it perfection is for god

Um are you Muslim? How can you say the prophet wasn't perfect? isn't he who every Muslim inspires to be like? Are we not bought up to love him more than our family members?

Um are you Muslim? How can you say the prophet wasn't perfect? He isn't he who every Muslim inspires to be like? Are we not bought up to love him more than our family members?
Of course I'm Muslim but the prophet was not perfect he was the closest a human could be to perfection. Only God is perfect

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The clear dichotomy in strong Muslim households above my friends is evidence that Islamic teachings is flawed.

She's right. The bible is the word of God. Read, accept Jesus as your saviour and repent.
the only Christians i respect are the orthodox christians who foolow whats written in their book and not change it to fit theiir own preference. western christianinty the only person who can have a beard is santa claus and they celebrate christmas on the days the pagans of the north seeked refuge from the winter so they believed having a special kind of tree in the house will make gods to protect you. christianity is a mix paganism thats why all the churches in the west are turning into masjins because the christians are losing faith but not the eoc

Status
Not open for further replies.