Who knew?

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Who knew that Somalia has 3 rivers? When I was in Somalia they taught us at school that Somalia have only 2 rivers. Which is Juba and Shabele. I never heard of the third one Dawa river. Dawa goes 40Km length in Somalia territory before it connects with The Juba river. I learned something new about my beautiful Somalia🇸🇴

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who knew that Somalia has 3 rivers? When I was in Somalia they taught us at school that Somalia have only 2 rivers. Which is Juba and Shabele. I never heard of the third one Dawa river. Dawa goes 40Km length in Somalia territory before it connects with The Juba river. I learned something new about my beautiful Somalia🇸🇴

Your beautiful Somalia Scuks! Oromos will inherit it

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Don't worry all Somali people will unite once they start drilling the oil, even Djibouti and Somaliland will comeback under Somalia. Basra will comeback to Somalia begging for Somali passport.

Basra will get her passport after DNA test. All the Oromos will be deported from Somaliland.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don't worry all Somali people will unite once they start drilling the oil, even Djibouti and Somaliland will comeback under Somalia. Basra will comeback to Somalia begging for Somali passport.

Basra will get her passport after DNA test. All the Oromos will be deported from Somaliland.

:damn:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1725775503437.png

Trending

Latest posts