Who should be blamed for the increasing number of ¡ncels?

Who should be blamed?

• Total voters
Exactly bro if they took the time to sauce their game up a lil they'd pull something for sure its not their looks because ik a lot of ugly niggas that be pulling on a daily basis
The looks aren’t too too important. It’s personality and confidence that will attract women. After that initial attraction it’s up to the guy to show more aspects of himself and be a real man.

tho, not sure these niggas have a chance

The looks aren’t too too important. It’s personality and confidence that will attract women. After that initial attraction it’s up to the guy to show more aspects of himself and be a real man.

tho, not sure these niggas have a chance

Yooo that video killed me couldn't get past 1:32 :russ: :russ: :damn:

My little pony singing, then niggas like I'm turned on my hiliib is hard:ummhmm:

How about their daddys and mommys? They made babys when they knew their gender hormones aint right

1590071163490.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is a blessing to be an ethnic Somali. Even our less to do brothers can wave that Western passport and get a qalanjo back home.

my lil brother when he finished college, he went to Kenya & Somalia. Many Eeedo be running to my mom and saying he needs to marry my daughter. some of them claimed they helped raise him, they remember him as a child. my mom be like Bey.....Beey my youngest son was born in Minnesota bye

Themselves dude if you’re ugly work on your looks and personality. Y’all tell women that if they’re ugly they’re worthless. I have no sympathy for these misogynistic guy’s. Just get a robot gf and call it a day.

They blame their jaw lines and misshaped skulls for their lack of women. Not their sick personalities and the fact they look at women like objects that should be used at will.

I’ve met these people before, it’s not just an internet thing like crazies on twitter.

Lets not forget Elliot Rodgers, Toronto Van Attacker and the Nova Scotia Killer we’re all misogynists.
Exactly

Lol men aren't to blame. You know even in muslim countries men can't marry until their late 20s and the unemployment rate is very high. They're basically încels and join Islamist groups.

Theres încel is every country and it all can't be down to game.

Xaruun

VIP
That’s because usually cadaan men usually don’t have game.
Yeah, cadaan men don’t even need game. The alright-looking cadaan incels tend to be comically awkward to the point where the average socially awkward person would be surprised.

I feel bad for them. Women wouldn't give them any pussy, but then mock them for not getting any pussy. It's a vicious cycle wallahi

Last edited:

Trending