Who should be blamed for the increasing number of ¡ncels?

Who should be blamed?

• Total voters
Lol men aren't to blame. You know even in muslim countries men can't marry until their late 20s and the unemployment rate is very high. They're basically încels and join Islamist groups.

Theres încel is every country and it all can't be down to game.

Nah even them dudes who joined ISIS got wives. Most of them were poor ass dudes from places like Tunisia, and Morocco.

That’s because usually cadaan men usually don’t have game.
It's the cadaan incels i understand the least wallahi.

Y'all are sitting at the top of social hierarchy, the vast majority of visual minority women lust after your kind due to tv, media, social status and perception of wealth.

I've seen DUSTY cadaans dudes with indhoyaar, sanjeet, madow even Somali women that were looking like straight DIMES. I couldn't understand wtf was happening.

Some of these guys I knew personally too, wears same pants for a month, dirty, wears same 2 shirts, brushes his teeth once a week. Just dusty, but man's got a indhoyaar shorty that's a dime :dwill:

If a cadaan is an inc3l, he should off himself no joke. You lost at life, and this whole world is basically one giant playground for you and you STILL failing. Just pull the trigger, or jump off that bridge b:kodaksmiley:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They are mostly cadaan and indoyar males.

Which is weird. Cus cadaan have the possession of the world and indoyar may be small down stairs but have high add iq.

I guess life has its little jokes for the arrogant. They can't get over the fact that they have no game and take it out on society and women.

I've seen even ugly looking twiggy barkads get more indoyar and cadaan women than these incels whom they look at with scornful looks.

I mean look at Canada or Sweden. All the ugly looking niggas are stealing all the Becky's and ling lings.
:dwill: :mjlol:

Xaruun

VIP
The looks aren’t too too important. It’s personality and confidence that will attract women. After that initial attraction it’s up to the guy to show more aspects of himself and be a real man.

tho, not sure these niggas have a chance

What about this guy?

Yeah, cadaan men don’t even need game. The alright-looking cadaan *****s tend to be comically awkward to the point where the average socially awkward person would be surprised.
Yup they can always get a self-hating ethic woman.

They are mostly cadaan and indoyar males.

Which is weird. Cus cadaan have the possession of the world and indoyar may be small down stairs but have high add iq.

I guess life has its little jokes for the arrogant. They can't get over the fact that they have no game and take it out on society and women.

I've seen even ugly looking twiggy barkads get more indoyar and cadaan women than these *****s whom they look at with scornful looks.

I mean look at Canada or Sweden. All the ugly looking niggas are stealing all the Becky's and ling lings.
:dwill: :mjlol:
Yup. I thinking about the cadaan and Asian guys I was attracted. We’re actually cute and had charm.

Trending