Who wanna add me on Snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:damn::damn::damn::damn:Girl U aint Habr Gidr you looking like a Habr Martian ass :damn::damn::damn::damn:
web-aliens-2.jpg

View attachment 5576

@AbdiJohnson delete the pic from spoiler please. It's mine it was a joke and this 17 year old c*nt took it to a whole nother level.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I don't see a picture in the spoiler but if you guys post pics of others I will ban you.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What have I done-? I removed the picture YOU had as your profile pic IMMEDIATELY as you asked. I have no intent on hurting you or making fun of you behind your back.

You're telling people on spoilers you're gonna spread my pics in PM to mock me. Making fun of me on my expense not fucking cool. Wanna discuss my DP then do it here yu fucker.

Seriously are members suppose to be harassed here on daily bases @AbdiJohnson ?
omfg I have not harassed you. I removed it as you asked, and didnt think you would be hurt by it seeing as the picture I reacted to was your profile picture. I have been attacked for my looks on this forum and brushed it off. When you removed the profile pic and asked for me to remove it from my post I did as you asked, and stated here and in the DMs that I have no intent on hurting you. Youre calling me a child while you're the one overreacting and being childish, but as I know you feel personally targeted all I will do is say Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts