Who wanna add me on Snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're telling people on spoilers you're gonna spread my pics in PM to mock me. Making fun of me on my expense not fucking cool. Wanna discuss my DP then do it here yu fucker.
See the spoilers, it is a joke. I know I'll be banned if I do so. You need to chill out. Also "discuss DP"? what

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
omfg I have not harassed you. I removed it as you asked, and didnt think you would be hurt by it seeing as the picture I reacted to was your profile picture. I have been attacked for my looks on this forum and brushed it off. When you removed the profile pic and asked for me to remove it from my post I did as you asked, and stated here and in the DMs that I have no intent on hurting you. Youre calling me a child while you're the one overreacting and being childish, but as I know you feel personally targeted all I will do is say Sorry.

apology accepted aboowe macaan :i83dwbv:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Haha my god don't piss @Barni off she's the queen which can quickly turn cold if you dare hurt her. Well done you've put the young man in his place. And no one wabts to share sc in a public forum. I only give mine out if I know the person properly

Haha my god don't piss @Barni off she's the queen which can quickly turn cold if you dare hurt her. Well done you've put the young man in his place. And no one wabts to share sc in a public forum. I only give mine out if I know the person properly
Im offering to give out mine first so you can decide to add me or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts