Who will be the next Somali president?

Lol by which tribe? Abgaal had two prime ministers and 3 presidents if you add the current HSM term.
4 terms vs 2 terms, you could technically say 5 as we move as Mudulood, not Abgaal. Prime ministers are not important and the only reason Abgaal didn't have as many was to make it fair for other Hawiye.

He seems to carry a high level of professionalism in his role. I fear he'll have to lower himself into the filth that is the somali political scene in order to be president.

Thank you brother. I rather have him stay how he is and I will explain why. The next president will be in office for a full 5 years as agreed by all parties. Kheyre will raise the standards so high in those 5 years that future presidents to come will have no choice but to follow in his footsteps or do even better. Any incompetent president that gets into office after him will get automatically no vote confidence 🤣 It’s a win- win situation for everyone. Even incompetent politicians that work for the government will be removed by Kheyre. Future administrations to follow will do the same 🤣 No laaluush, moryaanimo etc

4 terms vs 2 terms, you could technically say 5 as we move as Mudulood, not Abgaal. Prime ministers are not important and the only reason Abgaal didn't have as many was to make it fair for other Hawiye.

I think Adan Cade was some other tribe. Can’t remember the name.

Lmao no. People often get bribes from them to vote for candidates they like. For example UAE were heavily behind HSM and there's no doubt they payed folk to ensure his re-election.
So how you need to be chosen by them in order to become president?

How do they choose you?

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Thank you brother. I rather have him stay how he is and I will explain why. The next president will be in office for a full 5 years as agreed by all parties. Kheyre will raise the standards so high in those 5 years that future presidents to come will have no choice but to follow in his footsteps or do even better. Any incompetent president that gets into office after him will get automatically no vote confidence 🤣 It’s a win- win situation for everyone. Even incompetent politicians that work for the government will be removed by Kheyre. Future administrations to follow will do the same 🤣 No laaluush, moryaanimo etc
Sometimes a sudden rush of greatness can change the whole game. Perhaps if people realized how good things can be then they'd be more demand that MPs hold themselves to a higher standard. Personally I think it would finally put people to shame that the folks they support are nothing more than trash. This is why 1m1v has been stalled for so long, the only means to power in that system would be your integrity and efficiency in public service.

Kheyre has dealt with bigger players and carries himself like a proper politician. He would be ideal in the eyes of IC backers like the EU but would be the worst case scenario for UAE officials.

Sometimes a sudden rush of greatness can change the whole game. Perhaps if people realized how good things can be then they'd be more demand that MPs hold themselves to a higher standard. Personally I think it would finally put people to shame that the folks they support are nothing more than trash. This is why 1m1v has been stalled for so long, the only means to power in that system would be your integrity and efficiency in public service.

Kheyre has dealt with bigger players and carries himself like a proper politician. He would be ideal in the eyes of IC backers like the EU but would be the worst case scenario for UAE officials.
💯

I’m trying to sus out how things work but each time I try I get stuck. USA and UK are cool with both UAE (Deni, HSM) and Norway (Kheyre) as well as Qatar (Farmaajo).

The USA/UK also has no issue with coastline exploration which is Russian owned company based in USA.

Russia also supports Kheyre.

At this point all the politician are neutral in the eyes of USA/UK whom we all know are the most important players in Somalia. If the USA was anti Russian they would surely have stopped coastline exploration getting the deal.

What do you think?

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
💯

I’m trying to sus out how things work but each time I try I get stuck. USA and UK are cool with both UAE (Deni, HSM) and Norway (Kheyre) as well as Qatar (Farmaajo).

The USA/UK also has no issue with coastline exploration which is Russian owned company based in USA.

Russia also supports Kheyre.

At this point all the politician are neutral in the eyes of USA/UK whom we all know are the most important players in Somalia. If the USA was anti Russian they would surely have stopped coastline exploration getting the deal.

What do you think?
The powers that be are pragmatic, they work for what suits them. While Coastline Exploration has Russian ties were not to sure how linked those ties are to the Russian oligarchy and ruling powers. Qatar and UAE are often jockeying for more influence in foreign nations though after the events of January 1st its safe to say that Qatar holds all the cards at the moment. The UK will follow wherever the US goes, they like to project power but its all smoke since they're not at the forefront of power like they use to be.

All in all the 2027 election is one that can go any way and that is one of the issues. The system isn't based on policy or plans but rather which international body pays the most MPs. Personally I don't think we can go lower than this system and the sooner we scap it the better it'll be for all of us.

The powers that be are pragmatic, they work for what suits them. While Coastline Exploration has Russian ties were not to sure how linked those ties are to the Russian oligarchy and ruling powers. Qatar and UAE are often jockeying for more influence in foreign nations though after the events of January 1st its safe to say that Qatar holds all the cards at the moment. The UK will follow wherever the US goes, they like to project power but its all smoke since they're not at the forefront of power like they use to be.

All in all the 2027 election is one that can go any way and that is one of the issues. The system isn't based on policy or plans but rather which international body pays the most MPs. Personally I don't think we can go lower than this system and the sooner we scap it the better it'll be for all of us.
🙏 Kheyre inshaAllah let’s see how things turn out for us

Elections is in 2026 btw.