Who would you want to fight from Somalispot?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
What’s so ridiculous about it? It’s effectively impossible as a man to be confident or assertive when you know anybody can put you in your place. You need to be a fighter or at least quick witted. I’m martial arts maxxing after ramadan inshallah

Redpillers gtfih @Ragnimo @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo @JohnCena
So u never got into fights bcs u knew u would lose? Nigga i am bffr i lost 60% of my fights, I respect ppl who show up despite them being at a disadvantage.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
What’s so ridiculous about it? It’s effectively impossible as a man to be confident or assertive when you know anybody can put you in your place. You need to be a fighter or at least quick witted. I’m martial arts maxxing after ramadan inshallah

Redpillers gtfih @Ragnimo @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo @JohnCenae🤣Somalia is so violent some kid stabbe

Ur 5’1? say wallahi billahi tallahi.
:mjlol:
nah i meant 4'9 i added that to appear bit taller🤣

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP

Your parents should have sent u to Somalia to toughen u up a bit,i got stabbed with a pencil in my dugsi one time bet the lil fucker would have packed me if he had a knife🤣i enjoyed beating the f*ck out of him no cap nigga had to use a pencil to stab me the beating was too much for him ,some weak get back🤣Nostaligia and shit

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
'
You should have seen my other response, I felt bad so I deleted it :out:
There's nothing wrong with blowing off some steam, but gahhhdamn, when I read some of the shit you wrote, I thought, This is how an apex predator would talk about its prey before eating it if it could talk🤣

why are you like this
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News