Who would you want to fight from Somalispot?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The irony is that you're built like that irl. You're prolly pressed from what I said yday, you ugly virgin
Lol don’t get mad now, I don’t even know what you’re talking about with yesterday.

@TheProfessor would gurks you in a fight let alone me. You’re probably skinny af.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Lol don’t get mad now, I don’t even know what you’re talking about with yesterday.

@TheProfessor would gurks you in a fight let alone me. You’re probably skinny af.
"gurks"

Stfu, you little chess nerd. Theprofessor is at least 200lb skinny fat.

I would def put money on him beating your little lanky ass.

Do you even compete in martial arts/boxing? Come through my gym and I'm down to spar whenever.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
"gurks"

Stfu, you little chess nerd. Theprofessor is at least 200lb skinny fat.

I would def put money on him beating your little lanky ass.

Do you even compete in martial arts/boxing?
200 lbs skinny fat? Is that even possible to be?

That’s how I know you don’t know what you’re talking about lmao. The only person that I can think of who’s ~200 lbs and skinny fat is probably 7 ft kevin durant :icon lol:

I only do wrestling as a casual sport I don’t compete heavily or train too many hours in martial arts.

Even then I know I can take you down and fold you in half, no larper is beating me in a fight.

Toothpick.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
200 lbs skinny fat? Is that even possible to be?

That’s how I know you don’t know what you’re talking about lmao. The only person that I can think of who’s ~200 lbs and skinny fat is probably 7 ft kevin durant :icon lol:

I only do wrestling as a casual sport I don’t compete heavily or train too many hours in martial arts.

Even then I know I can take you down and fold you in half, no larper is beating me in a fight.

Toothpick.

You're a literal fucking non lifting dumbass.

This guy is legit 5'10 and 200lbs and skinny fat(higher than 18% bodyfat).

1677882091901.png

This is an example of someone who's 200lb skinny fat.

LOL wrestling as a casual sport. Bro stfu. You don't train whatsoever.

Like I said, you're only pressed because I had you upset over the fact that you're 6'2+ and built like a 12 year old school girl

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You're a literal fucking non lifting dumbass.

This guy is legit 5'10 and 200lbs and skinny fat(higher than 18% bodyfat).

View attachment 257835

This is an example of someone who's 200lb skinny fat.

LOL wrestling as a casual sport. Bro stfu. You don't train whatsoever.

Like I said, you're only pressed because I had you upset over the fact that you're 6'2+ and built like a 12 year old school girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
you got lucky, you were about to be exposed for the fraud you are.
the fact that you had absolutely no idea what you were talking about goes to show that everything I said about you was right LOL

I'll say this though, you're a legit good troll. Like you successfully baited me into this exchange.

10/10.

I actually feel incredibly embarrassed that I fell for it.

Garaad diinle

 
the fact that you had absolutely no idea what you were talking about goes to show that everything I said about you was right LOL

I'll say this though, you're a legit good troll. Like you successfully baited me into this exchange.

10/10.

Ahhh don't put yourself down i can tell you're also a good troll yourself.

Bro, I'm one of the most honest , trustworthy people who never trolls on this forum.

Trust me.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

10/10.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.