why allah does not help somalis?

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Hahahaha! Why are we remembering Allah when we somalis are bunch of hypocrites.
Mark my word:
Somalia will never be a peaceful country.
Somalia will inshallah be a peaceful country mark my word.

This dosent make sense because America and other countries are way more corrupt and commit more sins than us Somalia is not in chaos because we do not follow the deen.

It is in chaos because Allah chose for it to happen you have to accept life is a test and Allah can do anything he wants
You right weโ€™re not the only corrupt people in the world, but couple things most prosperous countries do differently are: 1) Charitable! Thatโ€™s huge. 2) they donโ€™t spill their own brothers blood like itโ€™s nothing. 3) they donโ€™t rob, rape and kill their women and children in significant numbers on almost daily basis. And finally 4) when a crime is committed everyone stands trial, no qabil or blood money can let them walk free.[/SPOILER]

Djokovic

Somali Arab
You right weโ€™re not the only corrupt people in the world, but couple things most prosperous countries do differently are: 1) Charitable! Thatโ€™s huge. 2) they donโ€™t spill their own brothers blood like itโ€™s nothing. 3) they donโ€™t rob, rape and kill their women and children in significant numbers on almost daily basis. And finally 4) when a crime is committed everyone stands trial, no qabil or blood money can let them walk free.
Blood money is part of our deen

halwa

โœจ๐ŸŒ™
Because this dunya is a test and Allah will look at how everyone deals with the tests. Your mindset is wrong. Try to remain hopeful and find strength in that He will change everything for the better when the right time comes ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿฝ Trust in His plan

Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear โœจ

It's not Only that, Allah does not help muslims anywhere, look at the rohingya, yughurs, Syrians innocent people persecuted daily where is allah???
Oh sh!t! I misunderstood, my bad thought you were actually asking the question in good faith...didnโ€™t realize you had an agenda.

We are the most blessed people on earth, it's just that people don't realise it.
We were so blessed we envoked the evil eye of so many sihr practitioners so strong that it become a bloodline curse.
30 years of war, 30 years of dua and supplication, a 30 year old strong diaspora.
Perspective gentlemen, perspective.
P.s. our bloodline doesn't go back to some cat house in Brooklyn lmao.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
This dosent make sense because America and other countries are way more corrupt and commit more sins than us Somalia is not in chaos because we do not follow the deen.

It is in chaos because Allah chose for it to happen you have to accept life is a test and Allah can do anything he wants

Allah never chooses bad for us and we shouldnโ€™t think so cynically of him. Of course there are tests in life like bad health or earthquakes. But Somalia and Somalis are not struck by a disease or a natural disaster. We are in this situation due to our own actions. Allah doesnโ€™t make us commit injustice, murder, rob the orphans, degrade our women, bum lick the infidels, break our word till we can no longer trust each other. Thatโ€™s all on us.

Regarding the argument that non Muslim countries are worse than us I think of it as - Are they worse than us?

There was a time Europeans were like us, stabbing each other in the back, the rich stepping on the poor. But they realised that doesnโ€™t work. They developed laws to secure peace and justice. Thatโ€™s why we can all be in the west today and enjoy liberties we couldnโ€™t in the โ€˜muslim worldโ€™ ( if they would even let us live there). Itโ€™s 2021 and Libya thinks itโ€™s ok to enslave black Muslims. Saudi is starving and carpet bombing Yemen, and The khaleej have closed their borders to Muslim refugees. Yet Syrians are welcome in Germany, western charities campaign to stop arms trading with Saudi. IMO being Muslim doesnโ€™t give us the moral high ground. The west may sin against Allah in that they donโ€™t worship, but they are at least able to follow a code of conduct. Whereas we have abandoned ours.

Muzaffer

A peaceful Somalia is that lived by langaab only. May Allah give you long life to witness what am telling you
inshallah, Somali people will wake up and build our country with nationalist and Islamist beliefs and I ask Allah to keep you alive so you can see it.

Muzaffer

Hahaha stop panicking walaal take the truth even if bitter. Do you know the meaning of somali? It is derived from the word "Soo Maal" namely milk. Anyone who milked livestock belong to Somalia.
there is a good line between telling people the truth and breaking their morale.

we ppl in the west make dua the Allah to help us and just sit on our hand and do nothing ... makes no sense.

the system run in Somalia is currpute.

Muzaffer

we ppl in the west make dua the Allah to help us and just sit on our hand and do nothing ... makes no sense.

the system run in Somalia is currpute.
exactly we are just waiting for a legendry hero to use his magic and turn Somalia into the heaven of the earth.

Because Somalis are nowhere close to Allah? :umwhat:

Do you think Shabaabists and pseudo-wadaads are going to fix our problems? :mjlol:

Lol @ people saying because somalis arenโ€™t close to allah, neither is europe, China, Japan, America! And most of those countries have committed the worst atrocities in history yet their countries are at the top.

Man this brings me terrible memories of 7 yo me asking God what I or my family deserved to be forced to grow up in a country where Iโ€™m just a filthy n*gger with no way of coming ยซhomeยป; I just thought that God didnโ€™t care, or that he must have hated me. I didnโ€™t know what I did to God, but I just soberingly accepted this bleak reality anf adopted a life philosophy of trying my best with my resources. I wonโ€™t probably achieve my dreams, I might never see Somalia prosper, but at my death bed I can rest assured knowing that I have tried my best, as regret is much more painful.
Were do you live sxb?

Trending