Why are ajnabis so obsessed with making Somali girls seem ugly?

Saw this tiktok someone literally ai generated Kai cenats face onto a Somali girl

This is the original

How jealous do you have to be?

After that Somali girl who went to Afghanistan, you have some arab girls making comments like this…

Why do ajnabis feel so brave to come for the looks of Somali girls? Like this is not the first time I’ve seen this and especially these abu lahabs always try and make me seem like I’m ugly because they’re cucks for white people.

This is just online no one actually says this shit IRL, I have yet to meet someone who talks the same shit they do online in person, at least where I live,

seoulmates

Inactive.
Looking like a tranny while coming for somali girls…tragic
IMG_9989.jpeg

seoulmates

Inactive.
Im not taking any cuqdad from an Arab seriously. They’re literally the worst of the worst. Their women are masculine and grow hair like monkeys yet have to nerve to talk about any and everyone

they are the product of Mongolians mass raping Persian women. If you unwind their DNA it would spell rape

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
This is just online no one actually says this shit IRL, I have yet to meet someone who talks the same shit they do online in person, at least where I live,

Some people on this forum have a deep-seated victimhood complex and they’re adamant about perpetuating it ad nauseam.

Soon this will be a 10+ page thread with a variation of these kind of comments. This place is slowly becoming an asylum for people with kalsooni la’aan.

Mass rape being used as an insult by a woman no less.
Im not taking any cuqdad from an Arab seriously. They’re literally the worst of the worst. Their women are masculine and grow hair like monkeys yet have to nerve to talk about any and everyone

they are the product of Mongolians mass raping Persian women. If you unwind their DNA it would spell rape

seoulmates

Inactive.
Some people on this forum have a deep-seated victimhood complex and they’re adamant about perpetuating it ad nauseam.

Soon this will be a 10+ page thread with a variation of these kind of comments. This place is slowly becoming an asylum for people with kalsooni la’aan.

Mass rape being used as an insult by a woman no less.
I’m not using rape as an insult it’s a fact. Arabs are the product of mass rapes. They’re using FGM and murders of Somali women as gotchas and drags in the quotes and you’re defending the people doing that. Pathetic.

IstarZ

I’m not using rape as an insult it’s a fact. Arabs are product of mass rapes. They’re using FGM and murders of Somali women as gotchas and drags in the quotes and you’re defending the people doing that. Pathetic.

Even if it is true? Are you not using it as an insult? I find that particularly grotesque coming from a woman. Where did I defend it? I was commenting on the reactions from us that further feed into this.

seoulmates

Inactive.
Even if it is true? Are you not using it as an insult? I find that particularly grotesque coming from a woman. Where did I defend it? I was commenting on the reactions from us that further feed into this.
I’m not I’m just pointing out the truth. Not an insult. A historical fact. It’s not like I’m quoting her tweet feeding into this and causing a race war. I’m on a Somali forum defending Somali women from ajnabis who think they can insult us.

We are easy target now. From making enemies with maadows to getting back at the opposite gender with funny looking Somalis and making it go viral. We don't help by perpetuating negativity this just makes everyone dogpile on us. People are laughing at us not with us and this is what the femcels and incels lack in understanding. Unfortunately this haye we are receiving isn't going to end anytime soon due to how social media is engineered. The world is connected more than ever which makes things easier to go viral especially negativity which we are seeing so often with Somalis. Just delete social media.

You see it all in this dunya, mocking a group and saying they’re product of the r-word, from a woman no less.

IstarZ

I’m not I’m just pointing out the truth. Not an insult a historical fact. It’s not like I’m quoting her tweet feeding into this and causing a race war. I’m on a Somali forum defending Somali women from ajnabis who think they can insult us.
Haye, you can dance around it all you like sis. I’m not against defending your people if it’s justified but using rape is callous and you can’t hide behind it’s a ‘historical fact.’

Saw this tiktok someone literally ai generated Kai cenats face onto a Somali girl

This is the original

How jealous do you have to be?

After that Somali girl who went to Afghanistan, you have some arab girls making comments like this…

Why do ajnabis feel so brave to come for the looks of Somali girls? Like this is not the first time I’ve seen this and especially these abu lahabs always try and make me seem like I’m ugly because they’re cucks for white people.
Abaayo screenshot the comments so people can see how severe the hate us Somali girls are getting. This isn't the first time my friend kept seeing viral images and videos of funny looking somali women go beyond viral, there was even a habesha vs somali girls where they were showing beautiful Habesha ladies and the opposite with Somali girls and the comments was beyond triggering and brutal, that's why I deleted social.media as this happens so often than you think.

seoulmates

Inactive.
Haye, you can dance around it all you like sis. I’m not against defending your people if it’s justified but using rape is callous and you can’t hide behind it’s a ‘historical fact.’
I agree sis. Ajnabis using FGM and the murders of Somali women is also callous. They shouldn’t be hiding behind the fact that a Somali woman went and hung out with the Taliban.

I agree sis. Ajnabis using FGM and the murders of Somali women is also callous. They shouldn’t be hiding behind the fact that a Somali woman went and hung out with the Taliban.
Abaayo people thought I was crazy when I said the hate we get is severely bad the amount of hate us somali girls have recieed on social media these past months is the reason I left social networking for good.

Trending