Why are ajnabis so obsessed with making Somali girls seem ugly?

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
we have so many fans :hillarybiz:
They told they uglier than hornor girls daily u could understand their hatred lol, cadaan hate everyone except for indhoyar sometimes, dhegecas wanna feel superior so they hate madow, madow hate honors, indhoyar just hate broad features and black skin and view madow as orcs lol

Some people on this forum have a deep-seated victimhood complex and they’re adamant about perpetuating it ad nauseam.

Soon this will be a 10+ page thread with a variation of these kind of comments. This place is slowly becoming an asylum for people with kalsooni la’aan.

Mass rape being used as an insult by a woman no less.
Its a loud minority of people chronically online that will take offense to anything said by an ajnabi since they're constantly getting fed negative posts on social media. There honestly needs to be more normal minded like you calling them out

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
They told they uglier than hornor girls daily u could understand their hatred lol, cadaan hate everyone except for indhoyar sometimes, dhegecas wanna feel superior so they hate madow, madow hate honors, indhoyar just hate broad features and black skin and view madow as orcs lol
Chinese people on a Chinese forum were obsessing over a one month old Somali child’s nose 💀💀💀

Majority haters are madow not cadaan, madow girls hate hornor girls and Somali in general
Not surprised about madow haters but a lot of non black women get very annoyed when they see a black girl that’s clearly prettier than them, even the most basic one expects you to be beneath them. You wouldn’t get it since you’re a guy though

Saw this tiktok someone literally ai generated Kai cenats face onto a Somali girl

This is the original

How jealous do you have to be?

After that Somali girl who went to Afghanistan, you have some arab girls making comments like this…

Why do ajnabis feel so brave to come for the looks of Somali girls? Like this is not the first time I’ve seen this and especially these abu lahabs always try and make me seem like I’m ugly because they’re cucks for white people.

Even if it is true? Are you not using it as an insult? I find that particularly grotesque coming from a woman. Where did I defend it? I was commenting on the reactions from us that further feed into this.
Nuance and intonation get easily lost in text,so it may look like she's using it as insult to you because of that so before making judgments or accusations her way just get clarification first.

Im not taking any cuqdad from an Arab seriously. They’re literally the worst of the worst. Their women are masculine and grow hair like monkeys yet have to nerve to talk about any and everyone

they are the product of Mongolians mass raping Persian women. If you unwind their DNA it would spell rape
Diabolical 😭.
They dislike they have for persians and turks (probably because of turkic mongols) is kinda wild. But is she actually arab? Or a levantine? She looks afghani to me.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Once you embrace Somali Kibir you will be at peace. Ajnabi are all idiots anyways, my end goal was always to leave this foriegn country and go back home to my own people. These ajnabi goy nothing going for them.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Saw this tiktok someone literally ai generated Kai cenats face onto a Somali girl

This is the original

How jealous do you have to be?

After that Somali girl who went to Afghanistan, you have some arab girls making comments like this…

Why do ajnabis feel so brave to come for the looks of Somali girls? Like this is not the first time I’ve seen this and especially these abu lahabs always try and make me seem like I’m ugly because they’re cucks for white people.
Oh god I did not know it was AI generated when I first saw this, talk about jealously who would do this? I decided to watch the full video this time, I thought the original video were real people. Wow AI is starting to get scary, thats the first time I've been fooled.

You see it all in this dunya, mocking a group and saying they’re product of the r-word, from a woman no less.
The arab skits and cartoons mocking somalis rn;
Some people on this forum have a deep-seated victimhood complex and they’re adamant about perpetuating it ad nauseam.

Soon this will be a 10+ page thread with a variation of these kind of comments. This place is slowly becoming an asylum for people with kalsooni la’aan.

Mass rape being used as an insult by a woman no less.
Making light of medical terminology by using it in such context is not the serve you think it is.Pop psychologistnimo lama rabo huuno,you can challenge peoples ideas or suggest corrections to them and try to show them your reasoning but coming hot with an arrogant tone like you’re some sort of beacon of morality and haven’t done or said things others might perceive the way you’re perceiving people here is unambiguous tomfoolery.

Abaayo people thought I was crazy when I said the hate we get is severely bad the amount of hate us somali girls have recieed on social media these past months is the reason I left social networking for good.
Social media is toxic because people are unregulated,you did a great thing by staying off it ,especially staying off the somali side is refreshing.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Somali people are beautiful. Let no one tell u otherwise. And they have their own beautiful and ancient culture like Dhaanto Buranbur beautiful clothing (Jilraac)

so Arabs might be jealous. And some Arabs claim that East Africa belongs to them.

and many look down on black people

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Its a loud minority of people chronically online that will take offense to anything said by an ajnabi since they're constantly getting fed negative posts on social media. There honestly needs to be more normal minded like you calling them out
Yes, you’re right. It’s a few posters creating mass hysteria. It’s rinse and repeat and it’s getting tedious. I’m sure others have spoken about it too but to no avail. I think it might be best to ignore it actually and only engage with the positive and informative threads.

The girls in both videos are not ugly .

The audacity of this one

IMG_2001.jpeg

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
I laugh when they say Somali girls r ugly but Ethiopians/Eritreans r pretty because 9/10 times these jar66rs can’t tell the difference and say “we’re all the same anyway” when pointed out.

Look you have to understand that this is Elon musk Twitter now where people are literally promoting the worst of humanity sister you have to realize that this is the reason I'm not on those sort of sites and why most people need to cut off that sort of noise in your life and not bring in negativity social media is the worst thing every created to humanity wallahi im not joking about that:ohlord:

Im not taking any cuqdad from an Arab seriously. They’re literally the worst of the worst. Their women are masculine and grow hair like monkeys yet have to nerve to talk about any and everyone

they are the product of Mongolians mass raping Persian women. If you unwind their DNA it would spell rape
Arab women are not hairy, it is also funny that you use false stereotypes and cry when foreigners come to make fun of Somali women. It is also a contradiction and it is not good to gloat over rape.