Why are ajnabis so obsessed with making Somali girls seem ugly?

The reality is that if Somali men and women don’t stop clowning each other, others will get comfortable and see us as an easy target.

We’ve allowed this mockery to happen since Somalis themselves make videos of the opp gender with thousand of views.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I agree sis. Ajnabis using FGM and the murders of Somali women is also callous. They shouldn’t be hiding behind the fact that a Somali woman went and hung out with the Taliban.

We can agree on that sis. We are proud people alhamdulillah but I don’t think we should stoop to their level. Also as women, we should always be mindful that our pain is the same. In times of war, conflict and in poverty it’s women and children who suffer most. Don’t ever use another woman’s pain to uplift yourself.

All the insults they use are the same ones that insecure Somalis use to self-deprecate or mock other Somalis for. For such a small diaspora compared to others, we do too much.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
There is a reason why people don’t make fun out of chechen muslims like this. Because you will get murderd for insulting their women.

Sis do you believe the somali hate will ever die down? be honest.
I feel like It might get worse 😂 We have a couple of losers like mosthated that make multiple accounts to spread hate and it’s already bad. Let’s try and stay off the negative sides of SM for a while.

I feel like It might get worse 😂 We have a couple of losers like mosthated that make multiple accounts to spread hate and it’s already bad. Let’s try and stay off the negative sides of SM for a while.
I have and I'm.leavijg this forum for good tomorrow since I'm waiting for the university to respond on Monday but honestly I don't think the hate will end until social media ends which we know that isn't going to happen even in 20 years time. This is the beginning of the hate train and is sad to say the new generation of Somalis will suffer the most out of this and will just break our community apart, I can already see the affects it has on our diaspora. It simply isn't looking good.

Im not taking any cuqdad from an Arab seriously. They’re literally the worst of the worst. Their women are masculine and grow hair like monkeys yet have to nerve to talk about any and everyone

they are the product of Mongolians mass raping Persian women. If you unwind their DNA it would spell rape
1724614414788.gif

Im not taking any cuqdad from an Arab seriously. They’re literally the worst of the worst. Their women are masculine and grow hair like monkeys yet have to nerve to talk about any and everyone

they are the product of Mongolians mass raping Persian women. If you unwind their DNA it would spell rape
They don’t have noble Mongolian blood 😂 those hairy beasts have the highest rates of inbreeding

Abaayo screenshot the comments so people can see how severe the hate us Somali girls are getting. This isn't the first time my friend kept seeing viral images and videos of funny looking somali women go beyond viral, there was even a habesha vs somali girls where they were showing beautiful Habesha ladies and the opposite with Somali girls and the comments was beyond triggering and brutal, that's why I deleted social.media as this happens so often than you think.
Report the Turkish girl to the German authorities they also have anti hate speech laws

Saw this tiktok someone literally ai generated Kai cenats face onto a Somali girl

This is the original

How jealous do you have to be?

After that Somali girl who went to Afghanistan, you have some arab girls making comments like this…

Why do ajnabis feel so brave to come for the looks of Somali girls? Like this is not the first time I’ve seen this and especially these abu lahabs always try and make me seem like I’m ugly because they’re cucks for white people.
They have an agenda imagine trying to make Somali girls seem ugly to the point you use AI

Yaraye

VIP

Happy Excuse Me GIF

sis, wtf?!:dead:

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

Put the phone down and touch some grass 😂