Why are so many madow women allergic to washing their hair??

You know what i've learned is that the weave thing is something that was introduced into the African American community through Native Americans. They would add hair pieces to make their hair longer and fuller.

But the difference is that the Native Americans washed their hair a lot with quinoa water and were particular about keeping their scalp and hair clean.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
It is the products they use and probably the protective styles. It has nothing to do with their hair texture or how often they wash their scalp.
Yeah thats what I see as well I feel sorry for them and others with their hair type cause thede "Tailored to Black Hair care products" are doing them no good since its packed with dangerous and harmful chemicals that ruin and break down their hair then rejuvenate it. Thankfully some in their community became aware of what these pharmas are doing and switched over to natural and verified products that do better for their hair but theres a lack of awareness in their community about it more so in the male side atleast.

Yeah thats what I see as well I feel sorry for them and others with their hair type cause thede "Tailored to Black Hair care products" are doing them no good since its packed with dangerous and harmful chemicals that ruin and break down their hair then rejuvenate it. Thankfully some in their community became aware of what these pharmas are doing and switched over to natural and verified products that do better for their hair but theres a lack of awareness in their community about it more so in the male side atleast.
It is the products they use and probably the protective styles. It has nothing to do with their hair texture or how often they wash their scalp.
like those black hair creams cantu etc?? i use those alot

They can’t access their scalp even with water because they have very very hard hair, we may have frizzy hair but it softens in water and we can access and oil/wash the scalp, whereas they can’t.
There no such thing as impenetrable hair. Water can reach their scalp. If it couldn’t, I don’t see how they wouldn’t have died of scalp infections.

Alhamdulilah dhaha, Madow women are the most hygienic in the Western hemisphere. But they have been under psychological terror since they set foot in America, and have struggled to maintain 'acceptable' hairstyles. That's why you'll see the reliance on certain hair products and procedures that cause them to have illnesses. In addition, at times, wearing hair installations that are very expensive, and thus, there are some that don't remove/cannot wash their hair or scalp for long periods of time.

Last edited: