Why Are Somali Girls Doing So Much Better than Somali Guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Again, the number one problem with the Somali diaspora (at least in N. America + UK) is the adoption of adoon culture.

The right wing always goes on about lack of assimilation but we've assimilated alright, except our youth have decided to assimilate with the perpetual underclass.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Again, the number one problem with the Somali diaspora (at least in N. America + UK) is the adoption of adoon culture.

The right wing always goes on about lack of assimilation but we've assimilated alright, except our youth have decided to assimilate with the perpetual underclass.

Nah that's garbage sxb. We can't bemoan adoon culture whilst they have a semblance of prestige and stability. People of a genuinely intact culture do not look elsewhere so our problems start right at home.

Remember what I said about not being retroactively looking at our own circumstances. Well this is where thr problem began. We need to objectively see what aspects to other cultures work and how to mesh those into our own.

Because gang activity, promiscuity and drugs are not AA problems. They're media merely portrays it as such. It's more of a socioeconomic problem and multiple cultures on the lower spectrum (Latinos for instance) gravitate towards it.

We suck, sxb. Period. No point trying to point fingers. If we didn't assimilate this culture we'd be redneck xoolos. Whatever is closest to our circumstance is what Somalis tend to follow.

Also you gotta stop using that word fam. Like we're the perpetual underclass atm. You HAVE to understand that. And unlike AAs we're the only agency capable of fixing our problems atm.

We can't look down on others. That aspect to our culture has to be the first to go.

And this is of course relating to the minority that engages in this crap. Gotta routinely give a shout out to our nurses and engineer niggas who more than happily uplift our image.

We should be proud of our culture and try to hold our higher characters in esteem thereby uplifting the community. And of course destroy qabilism.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
And trust me I don't like this gang qashin shit either but that's nothing more than a symptom to me.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Vix
adiga at least you believe in somalinimo laakinse this one is the worst kind wallahi gaalnimo iyo somalidiid she despises everything Somali @VixR illahay haku soo hanooniyo aamin waa madax adag tahay that's why I likened you to data from Star Trek kkkkk humanist cyborg ba tahay

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

50 years from now we'll be either like the Jamaicans or the Sikhs...most likely the former.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nah that's garbage sxb. We can't bemoan adoon culture whilst they have a semblance of prestige and stability. People of a genuinely intact culture do not look elsewhere so our problems start right at home.

Remember what I said about not being retroactively looking at our own circumstances. Well this is where thr problem began. We need to objectively see what aspects to other cultures work and how to mesh those into our own.

Because gang activity, promiscuity and drugs are not AA problems. They're media merely portrays it as such. It's more of a socioeconomic problem and multiple cultures on the lower spectrum (Latinos for instance) gravitate towards it.

We suck, sxb. Period. No point trying to point fingers. If we didn't assimilate this culture we'd be redneck xoolos. Whatever is closest to our circumstance is what Somalis tend to follow.

Also you gotta stop using that word fam. Like we're the perpetual underclass atm. You HAVE to understand that. And unlike AAs we're the only agency capable of fixing our problems atm.

We can't look down on others. That aspect to our culture has to be the first to go.

I can understand why you'd feel like that but it's time to be brutally honest.

Let's be real, if you have one family that adopts the lifestyle of your average African American and another the lifestyle of your average Asian American, which family do you think would be more successful in the long run?

We live in their neighborhoods, go to their schools, wear their clothing, speak their lingo, and often have similar family dynamics.

I legitimately cannot tell the difference between them at times.

VixR

Veritas
@Vix

adiga at least you believe in somalinimo laakinse this one is the worst kind wallahi gaalnimo iyo somalidiid she despises everything Somali @VixR illahay haku soo hanooniyo aamin waa madax adag tahay that's why I likened you to data from Star Trek kkkkk humanist cyborg ba tahay
Me: Somalidiid + Islamdiid :russsmug:

Cogdis:
giphy.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Vix

I'm surprised you haven't asked your famous istijood question.

Nayaa you are a gaalo who is 25 years old unemployed living with your parents on your 8th gap year :susp:

Dont mention my name again with fictional stories. You failed in the akhira and the dunya. At least your atheist comrades are doing something with their life :russ:
What retard will admit that they are sexist in real life?

I come across as the biggest feminist to a women I'm interested in just to feed her ego.

I am cool with relationships because I know I will never marry the girl and it's for temporary enjoyment. As for her, she can keep dreaming. :pachah1:

ruins all your excitement in women. When you see a women naked for the first time it will feel like nothing and you'll probably discredit her body. You will have problems when you marry a girl as well since sex aint nothing like .

"bu buh um a virgin wallahi" :dead:

see u in hell neef

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I can understand why you'd feel like that but it's time to be brutally honest.

Let's be real, if you have one family that adopts the lifestyle of your average African American and another the lifestyle of your average Asian American, which family do you think would be more successful in the long run?

We live in their neighborhoods, go to their schools, wear their clothing, speak their lingo, and often have similar family dynamics.

I legitimately cannot tell the difference between them at times.

To mimic Asian Americans is to come from some sort of affluence though. A country with an intact government. I'm not like that Indian scrub in that other thread. I know our circumstances aren't just the result of laziness or complete ineptitude, but we currently have are far closer to AAs than Asian Americans.

Our circumstances flat don't match theirs so we essentially need to build prestige in much the same way AAs and others do. A better example is Nigerians tbh. They do relatively well abroad (because of their situation) and we absolutely have more in common with them. Somalis just can't mesh well with others and generally think they're isolated in their problems.

And why they finally do find someone that has some modicum of connection they just cling. We'd do better to imitate successful components of other Islamic and African groups before AAs because at least there's commonality there.

I'm oversimplifying things but this is a grey issue that I think starts from fundamental problems in our culture.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
"bu buh um a virgin wallahi" :dead:

see u in hell neef
It took you two hours and all you could find is a paragraph of me CONDEMNING ography due to the affects it has on the portrayal of women, erectile dysfunction, and marital problems? :deadosama:

You're even dumber than I thought. :damn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
To mimic Asian Americans is to come from some sort of affluence though. A country with an intact government. I'm not like that Indian scrub in that other thread. I know our circumstances aren't just the result of laziness or complete ineptitude, but we currently have are far closer to AAs than Asian Americans.

Our circumstances flat don't match theirs so we essentially need to build prestige in much the same way AAs and others do. A better example is Nigerians tbh. They do relatively well abroad (because of their situation) and we absolutely have more in common with them. Somalis just can't mesh well with others and generally think they're isolated in their problems.

And why they finally do find someone that has some modicum of connection they just cling. We'd do better to imitate successful components of other Islamic and African groups before AAs because at least there's commonality there.

I'm oversimplifying things but this is a grey issue that I think starts from fundamental problems in our culture.
I prefer AA culture than cadaan culuture the worst you could get with AA culture is a gangster but in your cadaan culture it's a serial killers miise pedophiles:whoa:

VixR

Veritas
You could have a thread about Ebola vix would be like it's origin is from the Somali culture & people they...kkkk
Kkkk not true:icon lol:
However, if you're suffering from Ebola, none of those sweet nothings, and handholding from me. I'll be the first to tell you to your face, Cogdis. That actually buys you time to find the antidote and heal:ohno:

If it looks, walks, and quacks like a duck..:mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkk not true:icon lol:
However, if you're suffering from Ebola, none of those sweet nothings, and handholding from me. I'll be the first to tell you to your face, Cogdis. That actually buys you time to find the antidote and heal:ohno:

If it looks, walks, and quacks like a duck..:mjpls:
I'll pray that the most benevolent guides you back to Islam read surah al Mariam I dare you & tell me it didn't cause tears to flow from your eyes, without any bias & with a sincere heart.

VixR

Veritas
I'll pray that the most benevolent guides you back to Islam read surah al Mariam I dare you & tell me it didn't cause tears to flow from your eyes, without any bias & with a sincere heart.
I know it. Which part makes you teary-eyed? I used to read surat Al-Kahf every Friday and Sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts