Why Are Somali Girls Doing So Much Better than Somali Guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what on earth you are talking about as I am a virgin.

There are 2 types of girls I would mess with:

1) The girls who have already lost their virginity.
2) The girls who will lose their virginity eventually.

I don't take the virginity of girls who expect me to marry them. Same with girl girls who are kind of "miskeen".

So you're a virgin that takes the virginity of other virgins
I would expect a man that portrays Islam like you do and speak of the prophet pbuh like you do to be a liar

Nahab, nafta aad ka dacdey. Pure filth
Putting this lowlife on ignore

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
So you're a virgin that takes the virginity of other virgins
I would expect a man that portrays Islam like you do and speak of the prophet pbuh like you do to be a liar

Nahab, nafta aad ka dacdey. Pure filth
Putting this lowlife on ignore
These were all hypothetical situations, and have nothing to do with me. If you read the thread, you would have seen that. I wrote those hypothetical situations for the guys that sleep around, so that they don't target misakeen girls.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We figured out the parents are more strict with the girls but ask yourselves why is the mothers not so strict with the boys cause most homes in the diaspora are single mother homes & it's clear cause a woman can't teach a boy how to become a man.

It depends what metrics we're using to measure 'doing better'. If doing better means acquiring more useless African or women's studies degrees then yes, but if it means acting like a lady, having some class and self respect, and respecting your menfolk and your culture then just lol. A good portion of Somali girls in the west curse like sailors, drink like the Irish, get their 'ratchet' on like the madows of the ghettos and inner city, are quite promiscuous and have destructive beliefs based on victim-hood like feminism and Afrocentrism.

The only thing they don't do is sell drugs and shoot people like Somali boys who join gangs do, and this is because their gender is averse to violence and risk-taking and not due to their virtue. If it was out of virtue then the Somali gangsters/trappers/rappers in my city wouldn't have literally hordes of Somali groupies, including lots of 'hijabies', willing to do anything and everything with them.

I always laugh at guys who actually believe the girls are doing better, because u'd either have to be totally blind or a cuck not to see the degeneracy of many Somali girls in the West (not all of course). Yes the Somali boys are messed up, but so are the girls. But ultimately the women of any community will become wayward and misguided if their men folk are dropping the ball. It's our responsibility as Somali men to change the condition of both ourselves and our women.

But alhamdulillah we still have gems in our community, both girls and guys, so all hope is not lost. Shout out to all the of them.

Hit it out of the park as expected of you, sxb. :salute:

VixR

Veritas
Im sorry but i've lost all hope in somali women in the west. I just don't understand the appeal to losing your chasity, going clubbing, taking drugs and so on. Every single Muslim group have good women that are modest so why can't somali girls be the same? What stops you? It makes absolutely no sense.

Taking useless degrees like african studies just so you can enjoy your time at university as a gaalo?

I have lost all hope and it saddens me completely.

:deadosama:
We figured out the parents are more strict with the girls but ask yourselves why is the mothers not so strict with the boys cause most homes in the diaspora are single mother homes & it's clear cause a woman can't teach a boy how to become a man.
How many single mothers are in your area? Fathers are fairly present (bodily) if they aren't dead.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
These were all hypothetical situations, and have nothing to do with me. If you read the thread, you would have seen that. I wrote those hypothetical situations for the guys that sleep around, so that they don't target misakeen girls.

Why did you change your comment? You said you were hacked first.

I was hacked and only recently took my account back, and then changed my name. Don't believe me? Ask Kaleel.

Some people love to tarnish other peoples online character, and I hope justice is served to the low life who hacks users on a forum.

If you were hacked you were hacked. Nothing more to debate then. You can't blame anyone for misinterpreting that comment. It goes in line with other things you've said. You also phrased the comment weird. Switching from future to present tense.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Why did you change your comment. You said you were hacked first.

If you were hacked you were hacked. Nothing more to debate then. You can't blame anyone for misinterpreting that comment. It goes in line with other things you've said. You also phrased the comment weird. Switching from future to present tense.
I realized that I did indeed post that comment and I wasn't hacked then. Didn't read what she said.

I posted that comment as a hypothetical situation to stop people from tricking miskeen girls.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:deadosama:

How many single mothers are in your area? Fathers are fairly present (bodily) if they aren't dead.
In most western countries the courts usually favour mothers in general when it comes to the custody of the kids, welfare give mothers an incentive to ditch their men in exchange for more perks by the sugar daddy (the government) its a sad state of affairs for fathers & kids in general from every race, it's the system not the ethnicity, culture, religion.

Last edited:
All the Somali gangsters I know have Somali girls chasing them. So plz tell me how they are any better.

Nowadays, they are even using these girls to setup and rob miskeen kids like @Lmao and they aren't even getting any cuts from it like the classic setup es. :pachah1:

A lot of these sheltered and emasculated miskeen kids do not see the utter debauchery and degeneracy these girls are engaging in which is why they are constantly
H6ofe.png
for them all of the time.

The real issue I see emerging here is a lack of positive masculinity among the youth, which can be largely attributed to these absent fathers. That's why you have these two extremes: the hyper-masculine, gun-toting thug who as soon as you remove his gun and his crew will quickly transform into a b***h that can't defend himself, and the limp-wristed and emasculated miskeen. :wow1:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The single greatest threat to the diaspora is the African Americanization of the Somali youth.

I genuinely cannot tell an AA apart from a Somali at times. They sound the same, dress the same, act the same.

It's very disheartening.

VixR

Veritas
In most western countries the courts usually favour mothers in general when it comes to the kids custody, welfare give mothers an incentive to ditch their men in exchange for more perks by the sugar daddy (the government) its a sad state of affairs for fathers in general from every race, it's the system not the ethnicity, culture, religion.
Where? Somali couples that scam the Gov with the fake divorces do so with each others' awareness. Somali women do not typically keep fathers away from kids maliciously, in fact, they tend to walk freely.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nowadays, they are even using these girls to setup and rob miskeen kids like @Lmao and they aren't even getting any cuts from it like the classic setup es. :pachah1:

A lot of these sheltered and emasculated miskeen kids do not see the utter debauchery and degeneracy these girls are engaging in which is why they are constantly
H6ofe.png
for them all of the time.

The real issue I see emerging here is a lack of positive masculinity among the youth, which can be largely attributed to these absent fathers. That's why you have these two extremes: the hyper-masculine, gun-toting thug who as soon as you remove his gun and his crew will quickly transform into a b***h that can't defend himself, and the limp-wristed and emasculated miskeen. :wow1:

And you're the enlightened bastion of truth somaha? :salute:

Fam I'm not delusional. I know the xayawaanimo that lurks about and I know what some girls get down to. But there's no denying who's actually going worse overall. Somali guys go down en masse for murder drugs and armed robbery. Somali girls at worst will hoe around and occasionally set up a Bradley :kanyeshrug:

Khasaaro but hardly equal.

Also there's no setting me up. I don't have snapchat. These fiends can't find me :drakekidding:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Where? Somali couples that scam the Gov with the fake divorces do so with each others' awareness. Somali women do not typically keep fathers away from kids maliciously, in fact, they tend to walk freely.
The system in general is like that regardless of race, there is an agenda to remove the fathers from the homes. The western family courts favour mothers over fathers to the point where fathers don't even have a fighting chance & if the government is providing everything then why does a woman need a man?

VixR

Veritas
The system in general is like that regardless of race, there is an agenda to remove the fathers from the homes.
How many Somali men in the diaspora are maliciously kept from their children by Somali mothers?

Those who are away from their children are so of their own accord. Tell true.

There is no grand conspiracy to keep men away from their children, certainly not within the Somali community.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How many Somali men in the diaspora are maliciously kept from their children by Somali mothers?

Those who are away from their children are so of their own accord.
some women can be like children highly emotionally imagine them with power & the power over your children :oh6b81q:

VixR

Veritas
some women can be like children highly emotionally imagine them with power & the power over your children :oh6b81q:
You need to change that schtick of yours. It's a baldfaced lie.

The truth is, men generally do not remember their blood beyond the contours of the roof they reside under. You detach yourselves depending on the woman you're with, no matter whatever children came before that (being left to their mother). Rarely do you ever pursue custody.

Why did you change your comment? You said you were hacked first.

Somaha
Ajiib

:drakewtf:
No point in responding to liars

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You need to change that schtick of yours.
An
The truth is, men generally do not remember their blood beyond the contours of the roof they reside under. You detach yourselves depending the woman you're with.
Does the western judiciary favour mothers over father?

Does the welfare system in general in the west give women incentives to ditch the father out the home in order to receive perks?

Gambar

VIP
I feel sorry for the parents because they went through struggle after struggle from refugee camps, to a new foreign land, language barrier, illiteracy, living in ghettos. It's not easy wallahi. These kids need to be humbled and remember where their parents came from - miyi. I will not put the sole blame on the parents because they are majority illiterate and their kids do not speak fluent Somali so there is a communication break down. They do not even communicate. The kids have an attitude when their parents ask them simple questions about their day. I have witnessed this far too many times. When you are able to communicate effectively with your children then you will know what is really going on. Caruurtiina ka war haya! Please do not trust your teenager to tell you the truth.

Somali parents need to better advocate for themselves. How many kids have lied during their parent teacher conferences? The parents are trying their best with their language barriers. They are stuck on the smart phone watching and listening to saqajanimo. The parents are on the phone with hebel hebel with no idea what their kids are up to.

I think an Abaarso situation is very ideal. Have these kids stay in a guarded safe environment such as a boarding school in their country so not only are they learning but they retain the Somali language. Wallahi major respect to Johnathan Starr. Hadii ilahay yidaahdo I will enroll my kids there.

Status
Not open for further replies.