Why do Africans think Somalis are mixed?

Do you think we are mixed with white people or yemenites

• No

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Why do other Africans think we are mixed?
I haven't seen on Somali look mixed unless they have colored eyes and light skin?
Is is it because of our thin noses and hair?? I've came across so many forums where Africans are debating this, Especially a Nigerian forum called Nairaland.
Do you believe in this?? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am also sick and tired of others associating Africa to only west Africans. Africa is a freaking continent, everyone doesn't look like each other, we got Moroccans who are proud Africans, we got stupid Algerians claiming to be more African than Somalis. Africa is a beautiful. Somalis are Africans.

P.s

We need to get out of the Arab league ASAP.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I am also sick and tired of others associating Africa to only west Africans. Africa is a freaking continent, everyone doesn't look like each other, we got Moroccans who are proud Africans, we got stupid Algerians claiming to be more African than Somalis. Africa is a beautiful. Somalis are Africans.

P.s

:camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Do you agree or nah?

If you don't agree then
giphy.gif

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler

P.s

They think anybody who doesn't look like a bantu is not a "real african"

Gibiin-Udug

Why wouldn't I agree sis :mjlol:
Sis we need to get out of the Arab league first, the reason why Africans don't recognize us as Africans is because of our Arab beg leaders. Why are we in the Arab league in the first place. Smh.

Sis we need to get out of the Arab league first, the reason why Africans don't recognize us as Africans is because of our Arab beg leaders. Why are we in the Arab league in the first place. Smh.
As long as our politicians keep taking that corrupt Saudi money we'll forever be part of the Arab league. And taking the Ls for 'honor killings'.
:dwill:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
As long as our politicians keep taking that corrupt Saudi money we'll forever be part of the Arab league. And taking the Ls for 'honour killings'.
:dwill:
Wasn't that written by a arab?
Wallahi these dhega caas think were stooping down their level by killing our own family in honour killing?

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
It's not that, It's been overdone topic is all. And I've been to Nairaland it's mostly somalis instigating other Africans about their 'bantu features' so you can guess why they hate us
Then don't come to this thread
Its that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending