Why do Africans think Somalis are mixed?

Do you think we are mixed with white people or yemenites

• No

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
shout out to the banu hasim for settling in the horn of africa. The somali people are the most beautiful in the continent and that is a fact

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
:snoop:I forgot about the land of punt. I'm glad the banu hashem added to our blessed gene pool
adda ku daayo
giphy.gif

Everyone thinks that. People think I am South Asian or Arab a lot of times. I am lucky if they guess I am from Africa. People used to guess Sudan (mainly Arabs), now I get Ethiopia sometimes.
Honestly though, there are Africans who look like us all over Africa.We may be a minority, but there are people who look like us even as far as Nigeria. People are just ignorant and limited in their outlook.

That banu hashim dude is A myth, Alot of somalis thinks that by beileving in that myth they will get closer to the religion

And you know that, how? There could very well be truth to that and modern DNA testing won't even begin truly giving you the answers.
If there were 2 Arab missionaries that happenes to marry African/Somali women 1000+ years ago, do you think that would really show up in our DNA? Especially with the amount of intermarriage between tribes/clans? Of course not.
The rejection of this "history" stems from Arab hatred and inferiority. So what if Darood and Isaaq were Arabs? Were they not Muslims like you and I? Are they not the ancestors of (some) Somali's? Lets leave these odey's alone, whatever they were. Allah knows best.

Otherwise, y'all need to base your arguements on facts and reality instead of emotion and hatred.

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
And you know that, how? There could very well be truth to that and modern DNA testing won't even begin truly giving you the answers.
If there were 2 Arab missionaries that happenes to marry African/Somali women 1000+ years ago, do you think that would really show up in our DNA? Especially with the amount of intermarriage between tribes/clans? Of course not.
The rejection of this "history" stems from Arab hatred and inferiority. So what if Darood and Isaaq were Arabs? Were they not Muslims like you and I? Are they not the ancestors of (some) Somali's? Lets leave these odey's alone, whatever they were. Allah knows best.

Otherwise, y'all need to base your arguements on facts and reality instead of emotion and hatred.
Lol inferiority kulaha :mjlol: This has nothing to do with "arab hatred" im just saying there is NOT any fucking proof that we have arab ancestry or any arab forfathers,Maybe some somali groups like beenadiri has some arab ancestry but most somalis don't have that shit

Self hater alert. We see you.
:kodaksmiley:

Lol inferiority kulaha :mjlol: This has nothing to do with "arab hatred" im just saying there is NOT any fucking proof that we have arab ancestry or any arab forfathers,Maybe some somali groups like beenadiri has some arab ancestry but most somalis don't have that shit
I am not saying we do or don't. Its possible. Just because you can't prove something doesn't mean it isn't true. I personally believe only some people descend from Arabs. Most of us, like you said are just Somali.
Anyway, it doesn't even matter. Who gives a shit?
Walahi, Somali's worry about the wrong things. I will not discredit these founder stories, but I won't uphold them either. At the end if the day, I am Somali and that is all that matters.

I am not saying we do or don't. Its possible. Just because you can't prove something doesn't mean it isn't true. I personally believe only some people descend from Arabs. Most of us, like you said are just Somali.
Anyway, it doesn't even matter. Who gives a shit?
Walahi, Somali's worry about the wrong things. I will not discredit these founder stories, but I won't uphold them either. At the end if the day, I am Somali and that is all that matters.
Trump can't prove that 3-5 million illegal immigrants voted and cost him the popular vote to save his life. Is he right? Hell no he's just salty as hell.
:birdman:
What kind of flawed logic is this?
:susp:
If you can't prove anything it's false end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending