Why do men...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-virgin men have no business demanding a virgin wife.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last time I went horse riding was years ago, I've probably forgotten

I think I'd fall off if I tried getting on a horse now :dead:

Don't worry there's plentiful secular men out there who believe in female emancipation like myself. :fittytousand:

Believe in female emancipation kulaha ur just as sexist as the rest of them :comeon:

Unpopular Opinion: Men and women should f*ck their fill before settling down in their late 20s That way both partners will be experienced in what they want and are free to look for more important qualities in a mate eg character, education, personality wealth :mybusiness::siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
Most people who have unsavoury sexual histories would hide that, so you would not get the truth anyway.

Nothing you can do if he/she sinned discretely and lies to your face.

Except ask god why he thought you deserved a shitty spouse.

It's a double standard of course. Women who sleep around are "community property" as Zakir Naik put it.. I'm not sure what men are called?

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
It's a double standard of course. Women who sleep around are "community property" as Zakir Naik put it.. I'm not sure what men are called?

Wait a second inaabti

Where's your introduction thread? we need to know basic info about you :siilaanyosmile:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You have to be the smartest person up here wallah posting up your pictures. Post your picture on that one "pictute" thread so other people drop photos.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Unpopular Opinion: Men and women should f*ck their fill before settling down in their late 20s That way both partners will be experienced in what they want and are free to look for more important qualities in a mate eg character, education, personality wealth :mybusiness::siilaanyolaugh:

no. statistically speaking that leaves them very little chance at a successful marriage. there is a correlation between your sexual partners and your longevity in a monogamous relationship. if you have no interest in it than wonderful. you can bang to your heart's content. if you do, however, your body count is important.

this is the idealistic approach but reality has already proven this to be a farce.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: That would be me.

Keep up with the light hearted somalish orientated videos
thumbs up.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.