Why do men...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called the Modern Somali family :p
looool. is that you. love your channel. some actual hilarious content. :pachah1:. I remember some somalis bashing your husband cos he had tattoos. writing comments, trying to give him dawah through the internet :mjlol:.

looool. is that you. love your channel. some actual hilarious content. :pachah1:. I remember some somalis bashing your husband cos he had tattoos. writing comments, trying to give him dawah through the internet :mjlol:.
Aww thank you supz! Yes I know..lol I like the comment section now they are much nicer! I just joined somalispot! I don't want to take away from this post but love this place so far!

Aww thank you supz! Yes I know..lol I like the comment section now they are much nicer! I just joined somalispot! I don't want to take away from this post but love this place so far!

Just saw your channel. Your baby is so adorable. Allahuma barik.

I don't know how people can record themselves and post it on the internet though. I'm so reserved, I'd hate for the world to know my life lol

Just saw your channel. Your baby is so adorable. Allahuma barik.

I don't know how people can record themselves and post it on the internet though. I'm so reserved, I'd hate for the world to know my life lol
Thank you Kay! :it0tdo8:
Yes, I know I'm actually reserved too, just trying new things :gnzbryw:

Status
Not open for further replies.