Why do Somali guys dip when they make it in the professional world?

Do professional Somali guys avoid the Somali community?

• yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
I have been accused of being a self hater many times. There is no sense of community here but they require you to give your valuable time and effort for worthless causes. I don't feel safe going into some neighbourhoods and just prefer to do me and focus on my inner clan politics and Somalia/K5. Anyone can make it in the west if they stay clear of the law and focus on making a living.

Life is what you make it in the west. Work hard and keep your head low folks.

Mozart

You need people like me
Mo Farah distanced himself from the wider Somali community for the majority of his career and he had a near flawless career on the PR side. Ilhan Omar has remained amongst Somali's and they sell her out at every opportunity they can lol. You're not a self-hater, just realistic.

Just make sure to be seen with a blunt semi-regularly, be seen walking out of liquor store with case of brewskis and few buckles. Trust they'll expect nothing from you, actually you'll get pushed away :lolbron:

Mo Farah distanced himself from the wider Somali community for the majority of his career and he had a near flawless career on the PR side. Ilhan Omar has remained amongst Somali's and they sell her out at every opportunity they can lol. You're not a self-hater, just realistic.

Mo Farah is a proud Lander, watched him performing on ig with some Somali artist, good guy

Flawless? The man is associated with one of the biggest cheats in athletics

Avoid them in the west. Help them back in the country. I've seen a lot of xasid somalis. There is a number of young somali losers too, so young adults who want to make something of themselves should stay clear.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I have been accused of being a self hater many times. There is no sense of community here but they require you to give your valuable time and effort for worthless causes. I don't feel safe going into some neighbourhoods and just prefer to do me and focus on my inner clan politics and Somalia/K5. Anyone can make it in the west if they stay clear of the law and focus on making a living.

Sxb I'm in a similar position as you , but I live and work in a third world country ,where Somalis here are as tightly closed knit community hence they tend to gather and congregate.
despite being a nationalist I had separated my regional and tribal affiliations for my personal life because I see it pointless engaging in illogical FKD warfare since it's time consuming and not beneficial for my point of view , I've received resentment from my fellow countrymen and been labelled a self hater several due to socially distancing from Somalis for my own good
You are right Mozart , Mo Farah knew that it was a bad omen from the start if he had continued mixing Somali affairs in his athletic career , I admired his bold move distancing from Somalis , I'm not saying that he shouldn't interact with his fellow countrymen (I'm sure that he's patriotic enough and it's self explanatory since he had raised both British and SL flags on the stage and wears SL bracelets on his wrist)
Today he's the one to look up to

I can't say the same for Ilhan , she has ruined her career and remember this it was minorities mostly Somalis that put her on that particular seat

Just make sure to be seen with a blunt semi-regularly, be seen walking out of liquor store with case of brewskis and few buckles. Trust they'll expect nothing from you, actually you'll get pushed away :lolbron:
Hahahaha why need to do that when you can speak gibberish Amharic , dress like a madow and have dreadlocks and put some loudspeakers on , trust me apti weey kaa cararayaan sida cabdi bile bey orod istaabsiinayaan they'll run as fast as they can wlahi

I sometimes pretend to be Ajnabi when I'm fully wasted no lie but most times is when these fuckwits try to say war qoloma tahay kkkkk

Sxb I'm in a similar position as you , but I live and work in a third world country ,where Somalis here are as tightly closed knit community hence they tend to gather and congregate.
despite being a nationalist I had separated my regional and tribal affiliations for my personal life because I see it pointless engaging in illogical FKD warfare since it's time consuming and not beneficial for my point of view , I've received resentment from my fellow countrymen and been labelled a self hater several due to socially distancing from Somalis for my own good

You are right Mozart , Mo Farah knew that it was a bad omen from the start if he had continued mixing Somali affairs in his athletic career , I admired his bold move distancing from Somalis , I'm not saying that he shouldn't interact with his fellow countrymen (I'm sure that he's patriotic enough and it's self explanatory since he had raised both British and SL flags on the stage and wears SL bracelets on his wrist)
Today he's the one to look up to

I can't say the same for Ilhan , she has ruined her career and remember this it was minorities mostly Somalis that put her on that particular seat

Hahahaha why need to do that when you can speak gibberish Amharic , dress like a madow and have dreadlocks and put some loudspeakers on , trust me apti weey kaa cararayaan sida cabdi bile bey orod istaabsiinayaan they'll run as fast as they can wlahi

I sometimes pretend to be Ajnabi when I'm fully wasted no lie but most times is when these fuckwits try to say war qoloma tahay kkkkk

Where are you staying? What country? What is it that you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What does "dip" mean?

Trending

Latest posts