Why do somali guys move shy in real life?

Gambar

VIP
Somali guys are not shy, they’re too forward. I think most are crazy. They think women like it when they’re blunt. Their goal is to traumatize you.

No the reason why we don't see Somalis openly dating is that our community is extremely conservatives and will try to stop relationships that aren't going anywhere.

I knew a bunch of Somali guys who were secretly dating Somali girls when I was in secondary school.

Somali parents, especially religious ones, will encourage you talking to someone in you're 20s as long as you aren't having premarital sex.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
She's just mad that no faarax has hit on her:mjlol:

Trust me faaraxs from where I used to live in Sweden are bold af:pachah1:

Sorry booboo, you'll find someone one day:kodaksmiley:

Did they marry them after ? Exactly dating goes nowhere lol.
Only one of them got married to the girl he was dating and he never told her relatives about their relationship.

Somalis are extremely protective of their reputation if a Somali guy knocks up a Somali girl they will try to arrange a marriage and will keep the secrete between the two families.

:silanyolaugh:

Gambar

VIP
There are three types of Somali guys:

1) The maskeen shy respectful type i.e., (@Medulla @Radical Canjeerorism) who will at most stare at you and try and open any door he can see for you.
2) The loud baqti Madow wannabe farax who chases women around like a homeless man chasing after a warm meal i.e., (@Shmurda). With this type you just have to say that your phone battery is dead, can I have your number instead, then throw that piece of paper in the trash when he is out of sight.
3) The fob who thinks he has a chance with you, sadly this type tends to be the most shameless and will never take "no" for an answer- so with this one, it's best to pretend to call your dad or brother who is on his way with a baseball bat.
The fob will claim to know your father and will marry you by force. :farmajoyaab:

Horta @Shmurda is the reason I’ve never gone back to Mushkaki. Imagine you see him with an ankle monitor threatening to send the “oops” on you. Very sad state of affairs.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Knowing how you are, that 1 month paid leave is going to be a hard time for you sxb. No gyal for you for a whole month, is that even possible?

:lolbron:
Ismahan has been making daily visits to my house but it would be better to have some variety :mjcry:

I am pretty sure they won't allow you to constantly go on dates and frequently hang out together.
No but if he meets her in a halal manner it’s ok as long as she’s ready for marriage since most believe that their daughter/son is too young so they’ll warn them and maybe if that’s serious some parents who are financially stable provide for them and make a marriage happen until they become stable.

Trending