Why do somali guys move shy in real life?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The fob will claim to know your father and will marry you by force. :farmajoyaab:

Horta @Shmurda is the reason I’ve never gone back to Mushkaki. Imagine you see him with an ankle monitor threatening to send the “oops” on you. Very sad state of affairs.
Abaayo I'd never call the mandem on you :ulyin::lolbron:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
“WhY dO SoMali NiGgaS mOve sHy iN rEaL LiFe”

9725948C-7753-4E62-914E-2886C2F1D291.jpeg

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I get approach by fobs, ciyaal suug, religious, teen and old men.

Religious men got game I’m not going to lie, they’ll ask your number so they can message upcoming lectures or Quran classes but instead, they shukansi on the phone

Religious men got game I’m not going to lie, they’ll ask your number so they can message upcoming lectures or Quran classes but instead, they shukansi on the phone

Explains how they can convince women into polygamous marriages

sis this is not game. This is a pathetic cheap attempt to use Islam to get women. Men like this are not religious.

tenor.gif

Trending

Latest posts