Why do Somali men harass Somali women online ?

- first and foremost I’m not into the gender wars on social media but one thing I’ve noticed is that Somali men will literally harass and insult any random girl on tiktok or twitter , it’s ridiculous .
15EBB185-B9AE-4031-B46A-FFC6DABF0E01.gif

she can be posting her face and you’ll see someone calling her a d.h.Io?

Worst part is , it’s low-key selectively like some get harassed constantly and others don’t ?

no one harass any of these rappers that are men that rap about s.ex or drugs but GOD forbid a women shows her face even if she’s wearing a hijab she gets dragged SMH

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
it’s a Love and hate relationship.

Somali men want Somali women attention but don’t know how.

so they project against them from the other side.

it’s a Love and hate relationship.

Somali men want Somali women attention but don’t know how.

so they project against them from the other side.

its random though someone like badmanlisa or liyah Mai don’t get cussed out but some random one will 🤷‍♀️.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
- first and foremost I’m not into the gender wars on social media but one thing I’ve noticed is that Somali men will literally harass and insult any random girl on tiktok or twitter , it’s ridiculous .
View attachment 232799

Me and you ain't part of that gender bashing circle, so I am sure that
1659735052573.png

GuanYu

Custom title

You got your answer there, because it is TikTok and Twitter, what else you expecting from such users?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
No sympathy, somali girls add somali and somalitiktok hashtags to their videos while not having hijab or tight clothes. You are just inviting people to criticise you.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
are you mad , KEEP SCROLLING and stop harassing random women on social media .

Im not mad, but the girls are dumb. Somalis are conservative and are also very communal. Anyone stepping outside of whats deem acceptable is called out. Adding the hashtags somali and somalitiktok will get you somali audience. If you don’t follow the norms, you will face backlash.

Somalis have no concept of individualism. We move as a group. The girls who wear tight clothes and no hijab will face backlash. They have no sense of self-preservation when they add the hashatgs to their video.

Im not mad, but the girls are dumb. Somalis are conservative and are also very communal. Anyone stepping outside of whats deem acceptable is called out. Adding the hashtags somali and somalitiktok will get you somali audience. If you don’t follow the norms, you will face backlash.

Somalis have no concept of individualism. We move as a group. The girls who wear tight clothes and no hijab will face backlash. They have no sense of self-preservation when they add the hashatgs to their video.

it doesn’t even matter if they don’t wear hijab , those girls dancing for ice cream got dragged.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Worst part is , it’s low-key selectively like some get harassed constantly and others don’t ?

no one harass any of these rappers that are men that rap about s.ex or drugs but GOD forbid a women shows her face even if she’s wearing a hijab she gets dragged SMH

I agree with you, somali rappers should be condemned fully, they spread fitnah and encourage impressionable youngster to follow their footsteps. Luckily many of them quit and turn back to Allah, Inshallah all of them do it.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
it doesn’t even matter if they don’t wear hijab , those girls dancing for ice cream got dragged.

The women stepped outside of the somali norms and had the misfortune of going viral. Im not gonna lie, seeing the women dancing for ice cream while dozens film you like you are some type of object made me pissed. Still, they did not desrve the backlash they got, they just needed to be told they look like fools.

@ImanStan001, this lady is expert at causing unnecessary tension between Somali men and women. @ImanStan001, come on lady, the gender wars died in 2021, and it’s sooo 2018, come back to the modern times of prosperity, peace and togetherness innit not division. Somali men and women get along very good now, don’t start @ImanStan001, I know your intention.

Is this a reaction to the latest thread? Damn it. Is that our fault aswell? Lol wallahi you xalimos are done out 'ere.

Ajnabi girls bullying a xalimo Somali girl is somehow the fault of Somali boys, lol.

Is this a reaction to the latest thread? Damn it. Is that our fault aswell? Lol wallahi you xalimos are done out 'ere.

Ajnabi girls bullying a xalimo Somali girl is somehow the fault of Somali boys, lol.
Idk what thread ur talking about

@ImanStan001, this lady is expert at causing unnecessary tension between Somali men and women. @ImanStan001, come on lady, the gender wars died in 2021, and it’s sooo 2018, come back to the modern times of prosperity, peace and togetherness innit not division. Somali men and women get along very good now, don’t start @ImanStan001, I know your intention.

I love my Somali guys

Honestly I believe it goes both ways: both Somali girls and Somali guys insult each other online and it can be really embarrassing and sometimes tends to be a form of self hatred. No one is perfect at the end of the day we all have our flaws and mistakes that doesn’t mean we can generalise Somali men or women. Back in the day I would see Somali girls coming for Somali guys unprovoked bragging that they would marry ajinabi or madow and then I would see Somali guys insulting Somali girls over the most stupidest stuff. As a result other races and ethnicities have catched onto it that’s why they freely insult us