Why do Somali men harass Somali women online ?

Worst part is , it’s low-key selectively like some get harassed constantly and others don’t ?

no one harass any of these rappers that are men that rap about s.ex or drugs but GOD forbid a women shows her face even if she’s wearing a hijab she gets dragged SMH
Or a strand of hair lol. Some of our men go crazy over that smh. And equate hair to being a bad woman smh.

are you mad , KEEP SCROLLING and stop harassing random women on social media .
Tbh you should take your own advise

Are u mad when guys call a girl wearing revealing clothes a DhiIIo.

This is life if i go out doing stuff in haram in public all the aunties are gonna slander my name. Is it acceptable nooo but its life deal with it.

U cant have it both ways its the ideology of some DhiIIo in the west. "im gonna wear booty shorts and wear makeup to look desirable but i wont accept cat calling and people staring at me.

Its delusion

Last edited:
If i dress like a khanis and post online wtf do u think im gonna be called

Stop tryna live in this barbie world i can do whatever i want with no backlash or negative repercussions

Whats with somali girls suddenly liking sharky, I have seen too many tiktoks of women thirsting after him.
Girls always liked him, back 4 years ago I knew bare girls who liked him, the problem is he wasn't that popular, now hes way more popular he gets way more girls attention and realized he is a pu**y magnet, which most of us knew anyway.
I'm surprised he never knew it, I guess its good cos he would have gone on a clart marathon

Pretty common in every demographic, mostly unemployed frustrated young males
Somali girls (or guys ig) need to stop being attention seeking online tho, especially the begging for black approval.

zackattack

Cowabunga
- first and foremost I’m not into the gender wars on social media but one thing I’ve noticed is that Somali men will literally harass and insult any random girl on tiktok or twitter , it’s ridiculous .
View attachment 232799

she can be posting her face and you’ll see someone calling her a d.h.Io?

hahahajjahahahahjahahahajajajjajajajajajajajjajajajajajajjaja

Why am I laughing again ?

O she can post a pic and someone call her oo ahahhahaha AJEEB people have a lot of time on their hands .

Theirs actually quite a backstory to the Somali gender war that's been going on in the online sphere.

It started back in the late '90s and early 2000s in the UK. At the time, the Somalis and Jamaican Yardies were having street wars and many were getting stabbed. It was at this time the Yardies would brag about how they would kill Somali boys while also taking their girls. Matter of fact it was them that coined the infamous term "cheap and clean", suggesting Somali girls were easy for them. This beef died down in the mid-2000s but it created bitter tensions between the Somali boys and girls.

In the early 2010s, some Somali girls started the "Anything but Somali" movement, which painted Somali guys as unattractive, lazy, ashy abdis etc. In return, the 'cheap and clean' labels came back and slander was once again back. But this died down with the massive Salafi scandal in the UK which exposed that Somali girls were getting married off to reverts without any checks or balances. It was at this time many girls would also get what was known as 'qarxis, or exposed.

The slander died for the most part in the late 2010s but those tensions always seem to carry on to the next generation.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No sympathy, somali girls add somali and somalitiktok hashtags to their videos while not having hijab or tight clothes. You are just inviting people to criticise you.
Why you criticizing someone while you are on tiktok? Yaab!
:ileycry:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Whats with somali girls suddenly liking sharky, I have seen too many tiktoks of women thirsting after him.
Rarely do abdis be over 25 with a hairline and fully connected beard.
:ahh:
Abdis you know how to bag us, put some effort into it!
:drakekidding:
Or go to Turkey
:fantasia2:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol, I as INDEED, I’m also a rare breed innit @ImanStan001 😉
No you are the exact stereotype of a uk farax
Looking Around Bernie Sanders GIF by GIPHY News

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Why you criticizing someone while you are on tiktok? Yaab!
:ileycry:

Im not criticizing, others are. If you associate with yourself with somalis, they will watch your videos and if you do something deemed wrong, well you receive backlash. Also its good for them, imagine if their hooyo / aabo saw their videos, shit would go down, its for their own safety sometimes.