why do Somali men hate us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im talkin about these abdis who call us thirsty when we give them attention or show'em respect +kindness but they worship other races. then they expect a good halimo to become their backup when shaniqua and cheryl give'em every sti under the sun. even if their into us they act like robots. why arent they romantic? why don't tell show us any affection?

u think they would ever do this for us?

nooo because their boys would clown'em for showing farhiya the same love. :pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This chick is generalizing. I've seen plenty of Farax's showing love toXalimo's. Just cause you see one or two lost Farax's don't mean the rest of us are like them. Walahi ain't nothing like our girls.:banderas:

ii had to sign up after seeing so much hate against my womynhood. it burns me to my core to know how much our brothers hate us. im fine with the ugly bruthas leaving the community but our upcomingncoming h&m models need to be saved.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Bait thread. I'm not falling for it. I still love my abdis, faraaxs, jamas and libans. :zhqjlmx:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somali men don't hate 'us'. The majority have respect for Somali sisters and those that spew vitriolic nonsense are in the margins.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Somali men don't hate 'us'. The majority have respect for Somali sisters and those that spew vitriolic nonsense are in the margins.
The ones that hate Somali women or women in general have mommy issues. I'm guessing they weren't breast fed.lol

I honestly can't imagine spending my life with a woman from any other race. I don't care if she's a Victoria's Secret model from Brazil. S/o to Somali women, y'all the real MVPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending