why do Somali men hate us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The ones that hate Somali women or women in general have mommy issues. I'm guessing they weren't breast fed.lol

They definitely have issues to sort out. In this case, it's better if the weakest players are traded to other teams. Let them deal with their blunders. lol

Last edited:
U

uncleruckus

upload_2015-10-31_8-22-43.jpeg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@broke but woke
If you're basing your conclusion off the Somali men on this site and others, then I can see why you'd think that. Ignore them walaaley. They're a bunch of socially awkward rejects who were neglected by their moms and hate all Somali women as a result.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@broke but woke
If you're basing your conclusion off the Somali men on this site and others, then I can see why you'd think that. Ignore them walaaley. They're a bunch of socially awkward rejects who were neglected by their moms and hate all Somali women as a result.
:ufdup:99% of us guys here are respectful men. Don't put us and the niggaz she's complaining about in the same sentence walaal.:mjcry:

Beside the skin color what's the difference between her and a Xalimo?

Not much difference, my cousin looks like her but slightly more chubby.

I'm not saying they're more attractive. I don't go looking for non-Somali chicks either but I'd be
lying to myself if I said I only find Somali girls attractive. The thing that makes Somali girls
more attractive is that we have more things in common.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Not much difference, my cousin looks like her but slightly more chubby.

I'm not saying they're more attractive. I don't go looking for non-Somali chicks either but I'd be
lying to myself if I said I only find Somali girls attractive. The thing that makes Somali girls
more attractive is that we have more things in common.
Did you say chubby :banderas:Ina adeerow inanta maad isisid?:leobite:
No man likes one type lol. To me white girls are my least favorite.

Did you say chubby :banderas:Ina adeerow inanta maad isisid?:leobite:
No man likes one type lol. To me white girls are my least favorite.

She's from Canada, too far for me I don't mind passin' her over :browtf:

I used to be slightly retarded when It came to girls so I could only hit on Somali girls
and I hated white girls and blacks - but now I can handle all races but I'm very
loyal to Somali girls, it does not get any better.

Black girls last on my list, they're just too loud for me.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
She's from Canada, too far for me I don't mind passin' her over :browtf:

I used to be slightly retarded when It came to girls so I could only hit on Somali girls
and I hated white girls and blacks - but now I can handle all races but I'm very
loyal to Somali girls, it does not get any better.

Black girls last on my list, they're just too loud for me.
Lmao at I don't mind passing her over :deadmanny:Were you planing to get on it? :chrisfreshhah:

:wow1:Rageedii baad tahay isoo tuur her info. Canada is right next to me.:westbrookswag:

Lmao bro we've all been through that stage. Me and the homies joke about how we barely used to get honeys in high school but we're :eating:now.

Black girls are loud true. But I can't help but stay close to them because of the badhi and other things. You can't get that with indhayar, cadaans bro.

Lmao at I don't mind passing her over :deadmanny:Were you planing to get on it? :chrisfreshhah:

:wow1:Rageedii baad tahay isoo tuur her info. Canada is right next to me.:westbrookswag:

Lmao bro we've all been through that stage. Me and the homies joke about how we barely used to get honeys in high school but we're :eating:now.

Black girls are loud true. But I can't help but stay close to them because of the badhi and other things. You can't get that with indhayar, cadaans bro.

Bro I tried but I got hit with that we're blood cousins. Shiid I thought you were from the UK:eminemdamn: but after a gentleman's agreement i'll pass social media over lol

White/black girls was for educational purposes only - I'm now coming home to Somali
girls :letmeeat:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bro I tried but I got hit with that we're blood cousins. Shiid I thought you were from the UK:eminemdamn: but after a gentleman's agreement i'll pass social media over lol

White/black girls was for educational purposes only - I'm now coming home to Somali
girls :letmeeat:
Alright bruh I will be expecting her info in the coming hours IA. Nin akhyaar ah baad tahay don't let me down.:ufdup:

Naw I'm not from the hell hole called UK.:whoa:The only thing I like about the UK is soccer. The passion they have it for. My dream is to visit Old Trafford one day.:wow:

Somali girls ftw bro.:dj:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending