why do Somali men hate us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason 102,324 as to why Somali guys should grow their hair long. Wallahi, he quite a handsome guy(No homo and pause), he could easily do better.

5TQagDGMMN_tSZSfraoGhw

S

Shamis

Some men love intensely. Only men who will have the intention of marrying of you when they start to date you.

I've realized that it goes both ways. A lot of Somali guys don't know how to treat women, and a lot of Somali women don't know how to act towards men. So there's a lot of dysfunction coming from both sides, with Somali couples going through breakups over trivial and minuscule issues. This eventually leads to heartbreak and bitterness, and now you have a bunch of know-nothing Somali guys saying, "Somali girls are no good because of {insert complaint here}."

No nation/society ever prospered while having their women and men hating or competing with each other. These Somali guys need to ditch that misogynistic mentality and learn how to treat their woman.

When women are constantly shitting on Somali men both in the depths of the world wide web and in the real world, I'd say it's pretty fucking justified.

Let me give you a real-life example. I once was seeing a beautiful xalimo many years ago for a short time. Now I don't look anything like your typical Somali, and if anything I resemble Yemeni Arabs except being substantially taller. She thought I was an ajnabi and the way she threw herself at me was vomit inducing. Now, I'm not even good looking by any stretch of the word and am definitely below average in that department. This girl, who should normally be way out of my league, had absolutely no problem with that. She would attack Somali guys in front of me any chance she got and expected me to play along all the time. She would also tell me constantly about having mixed-race kids and show me pictures demonstrating that Somali kids with a non-Somali father always take after the Somali father, in essence telling me I have "nothing to worry about". I would also constantly lash out at her over the most trivial things just to see her limit and attack her on her biggest insecurities, and she would never argue back or say anything. She would apologize in the end even when I was clearly in the wrong. We all know she wouldn't take that shit from any farax. After about a month or so of these shenanigans, I told her to keep it moving and finally revealed the truth to her about who I really am.

Most women of other ethnics place the undesirables of their own culture above the good looking men of others. But, with women, the undesirables of other cultures are more preferable than good looking men of their own. Every AA, carab, or hindi looking Somali guy knows exactly what I'm talking about. Regardless of your aesthetic appeal, as long as you don't say you're Somali, you're pretty much in. There are of course women who are the exceptions to this phenomenon that have a good head on their shoulders, but they are a vanishing minority. This is why it's best to either marry a fob or a girl from your own Tol. back home. They don't seem to suffer from these endless mental and psychological issues that you see in just about every woman in the diaspora.

The politically incorrect truth has been said. Come at me simps and white knights. :diddyswag:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
When women are constantly shitting on Somali men both in the depths of the world wide web and in the real world, I'd say it's pretty fucking justified.

Let me give you a real-life example. I once was seeing a beautiful xalimo many years ago for a short time. Now I don't look anything like your typical Somali, and if anything I resemble Yemeni Arabs except being substantially taller. She thought I was an ajnabi and the way she threw herself at me was vomit inducing. Now, I'm not even good looking by any stretch of the word and am definitely below average in that department. This girl, who should normally be way out of my league, had absolutely no problem with that. She would attack Somali guys in front of me any chance she got and expected me to play along all the time. She would also tell me constantly about having mixed-race kids and show me pictures demonstrating that Somali kids with a non-Somali father always take after the Somali father, in essence telling me I have "nothing to worry about". I would also constantly lash out at her over the most trivial things just to see her limit and attack her on her biggest insecurities, and she would never argue back or say anything. She would apologize in the end even when I was clearly in the wrong. We all know she wouldn't take that shit from any farax. After about a month or so of these shenanigans, I told her to keep it moving and finally revealed the truth to her about who I really am.

Most women of other ethnics place the undesirables of their own culture above the good looking men of others. But, with women, the undesirables of other cultures are more preferable than good looking men of their own. Every AA, carab, or hindi looking Somali guy knows exactly what I'm talking about. Regardless of your aesthetic appeal, as long as you don't say you're Somali, you're pretty much in. There are of course women who are the exceptions to this phenomenon that have a good head on their shoulders, but they are a vanishing minority. This is why it's best to either marry a fob or a girl from your own Tol. back home. They don't seem to suffer from these endless mental and psychological issues that you see in just about every woman in the diaspora.

The politically incorrect truth has been said. Come at me simps and white knights. :diddyswag:

Does this apply to Cushitic women or all Somali women including your mom ( I'm assuming her father is a J1 nigga)?

S

Shamis

She watches too many western films. In the UK a woman is murdered by her significant other once a week.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He said diaspora.

His opening sentence was very general. I didn't bother to read the rest of his post, but my question still stands. Are cushitic women '' or does he extend that term and his hate to all Somali women including the 'Arab' Darod & Isaac he won't shut up about?

U

uncleruckus

I was with you on this post when you said niggas are simps in my view they are looking for approval, but that's all about it and here you go spewing this Bs smh because of your one shitty experience, and same goes for OP generalizing and spewing Bs because of her one shitty experience, when will you lot Grow the f*ck up and use you're maskaax is only a few chatting shit posting their insecurities on social media and what not that get's ten's of thousand some even in the hundred of thousands of view's nothing short of sensationalism, so what ? i'm i or you supposed to look down on all Somali females because of the few bimbos ? or bad talk them, remember your mother is Somali your sister is Somali and so are you're cousin sisters too, and vice versa for the females too i have to say
tumblr_n2o29vO03B1rtpm86o2_400.gif

His opening sentence was very general. I didn't bother to read the rest of his post, but my question still stands. Are cushitic women '' or does he extend that term and his hate to all Somali women including the 'Arab' Darod & Isaac he won't shut up about?

What I said in the above post applies to Somali women who were either born here in the west or brought very young, regardless of whether they are of Semitic or Cushitic origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending