Why do Somali women hate Somali man ? Age old question

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
They don't, people are trolls. You have to realize the gender wars are mostly jokes. At least I hope so, I don't know what goes on with reer UK.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

This is so embarrassing and the comments
It’s cool to Somali women to hate on Somali men for ajnabi men to laugh.
IMG_0546.jpeg

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I’ll keep it all the way 100 from what I’ve noticed online for years it’s mainly reer uk women I just don’t see the same level of hate from any other diaspora

It's interesting to see the pattern, and once you notice it, you can't forget it. I don't know what is up UK Somalis, they hate each other way too much. You find out their from the UK and it all starts to make sense.

:whoo:

Yaraye

VIP
It's unfair to put a beautiful person by an ugly person. All ethnicities got ugly/beautiful people. It should compare the best vs best and the worse vs worst. I've seen some fine ass faraxs that would make me a h0e if I wasn't muslim. :wow1:

Lol you can’t even show me one, million kulaha be embarrassed
you spoke too soon I was working :chrisfreshhah: do you want more? wallahi I can find more that wasn't even hard :drakelaugh:everyone on tiktok knows somali incels make a million accounts on somali girls don't be mad cause ppl are retaliating

Trending